Dr. Sherri Worth is a successful and highly trained dental surgeon. She works in Newport Beach, California, where she specializes in reconstructive dental surgery and cosmetic procedures. Dr. Sherri Worth performs her work in her privately owned practice called the Center for Reconstructive Dentistry. Here, she provides many valuable services that always leave her clients smiling on their way out of her office. Dr. Sherri Worth is known around the nation as a dental surgeon, and Dr. Phil has even called her “the best of the best” on his television program. Dr. Sherri Worth says that all of her success is the result of the education she received. She knows what you need to do in order to be a successful student and she wishes to provide the following tips below.
- Draw up a plan. Dr. Sherri Worth says the first thing you should do when you begin your academic journey of higher learning is to draw up a plan. Dr. Sherri Worth says college can be an overwhelming and confusion experience unless you have some kind of plan of which courses to take and which programs to join. Draw up a plan to stay on the path of success.
- Take a variety of courses. Dr. Sherri Worth says that even if you are sure of what you want to do with your life, it might be a good idea to explore different courses and subjects. You never know what you may discover. Dr. Sherri Worth says that this is especially helpful to those students who are not sure what they want to do for a career.
- Select the best courses for you. Dr. Sherri Worth says that regardless of what you want to do, it is important to choose the best courses for you. According to Dr. Sherri Worth, you need to pick courses that feel right for what you want to do and, more importantly, for your current level of learning.
- Follow your passions. Dr. Sherri Worth says that college is your chance to explore your passions and cement what you will do with your life. Take advantage of the time and the opportunities at your disposal.
- Make a connection to the material. Dr. Sherri Worth says that it is important to use your personal experiences to connect to your material. This will help you absorb the information.
Dr. Sherri Worth hopes that you will find the tips above helpful throughout your academic journey.