To spit shine men’s dress shoes, it’s a little bit more exact than your basic polish and shine. You need to be attentive to every detail, be comfy and grab your self a chair since it may consider time to achieve this.
– The first thing you require to do is to get ready the shoes for guys and keep them ready to shine. It’s your basic clean off the dust and debris with any moist piece of cloth or clean. Use small circular motions to even apply one layer of polish on the leather shoes. You need to allow them to dry for about 15 to 20 minutes prior to starting away the next stage.
– The next is for you to use a damp cloth and try to make all the shine sink in to the shoes by rolling the cloth around your fingertips and using a little of pressure while effectively distributing the shine evenly on the shoes. Just dip a piece of cloth into a cup of water to make it moist, this way, all of the shine on the shoes won’t opt for the item of fabric. If you would like, rather of water you can use rubbing alcohol.
– The third step towards spit glowing men’s dress shoes is for you to fan them which is about finesse. You can use a cotton ball or moist fabric; gradually fan the first layer of shine utilizing the same exact small round motion. This is when you take your time; speed is not a good quality at this time of spit shining. To get a perfect result, you have to begin from the toe and work your way to the high heels.
– The next stage is all about using the second layer of shine. To do this, you require to dip an aged t-t-shirt or cotton golf ball in a recipe of wash and make sure it’s not leaking. You just need it to be damp sufficient to apply the shine on. Use the damp cloth to use a really lighting second layer of shine on the totally dry refined shoes. Use the same circular slow motion to apply this shine until you see a hazy shine.
– If you have not gotten that hazy shine that you seek, our recommendation is that you keep using just lighting layers of polish to your men’s dress shoes until you have obtained the preferred goal