– Competition is fierce, find your niche! If the product or service you are selling is currently available in the marketplace by other vendors, it is vital you identify what selling structure or product variance you will adopt to differentiate your business from the next. You must ask yourself, why customers would select my business versus the next business. That is a daunting question, many business owners find challenging to answer. Regardless of how saturated the market in which you compete or how long the product or service offering has been around, there are multiple ways you could establish a unique business niche that produces a loyal customer base.
– One way you could differentiate your business is by defining your business personality, yes a personality. You may be thinking how will that advance sales and customer count. Well, we see successful companies use a distinct personality style to project their company’s image everyday. Take Apple for example, Apple is one of the most successful brands on the planet today. Their business personality is woven in every facet of their communications and brand style. From the logo, to the way the leaders communicate the launch of new products and services, to the design and ambience of the Apple brick and mortar stores. Millions of people are drawn to the Apple brand. Yes, they do offer a great product but what they offer is not unique. Ultimately, it’s the personality Apple portrays that people want to be associated with.
You can develop your business personality as well by taking simple steps such as:
– observing the leaders and employees of your company to establish personality traits
– choosing a unique way to communicate new products and services
– not being afraid to show a fun, weird or quirky side, if that defines your personality styleDirect mail can be an effective way to help you project your business personality. Jumbo postcards provide the space to incorporate a unique design with images and font styles sure to get your personality across to customers and prospects. A great direct mail vendor will help you develop a campaign reflective of your business traits without losing focus on the goal which is connecting with customers and prospects in a way that creates a fan base not just a customer base. The fan base includes the customers that will be loyal to your business because the relationship extends beyond price points and convenience.
Mudlick Mail has an in-house creative team that has helped hundreds of businesses, just like yours, establish a unique message and brand image. The direct mail campaigns we help create produce tangible results with an impressive return on investment.Estimate your ROI today.
Article Source:Mudlick Mail