New York City is not only a great city to explore during the day, but its nightlife also has a lot to offer. If you’re a clubbing enthusiast you will love to dance the night away at the upscale nightclubs or just have a drink and mingle with others. Some of the best dance club NYC are located in the downtown area. Get ready to stand in long queues as thousands throng these clubs on the weekends. You will also find some good dance clubs in Upper West Side and Harlem.
Some of the best dance clubs NYC close their bars at 2am while others are open till much later. You can easily find some which will serve alcohol well into the morning.
Here we take a look at some of the best dance clubs in NYC.
• Cielo: If you have the fortune of getting past the tough bouncers at the door, you’ll love the intimate space of this club. The sound system is impressive making it a favorite of many DJs who play various genres of electronic music. The sunken dance floor and the deep beats are sure to get you moving.
• Pacha: This is part of a worldwide club chain and is one of the best dance clubs, NYC has to offer. Though its location is quite remote, it still attracts the heavy weight DJs and offers a good club experience.
• Sullivan Room: If you’re a fan of deep house and techno and late parties that run into the early hours of morning then this is the place to be. It’s unpretentious and raucous.
• S.O.B.’s: This is a safari style club and even though it’s called Sounds of Brazil, it has embraced NYC’s diversity. You can expect to find all sorts of music from reggae to hip hop, jazz to salsa and even bhangra.
• Le Bain: Located in the Meatpacking District, this is a popular club and has different kinds of music you can groove to with a rooftop bar that boasts spectacular views of the Hudson River.
The downsides to these well-established dance clubs is the long lines you have to withstand to get in. There are a number of new places also that have opened up in Brooklyn like Lil Charlie’s, Shade and Bossa Nova Civic Club giving you a lot of options if you want to spend your night dancing.
You can book a special pass online that gets you into multiple night clubs and you can even skip the line in most of them. This pass comes with a guide with more information about nightlife in NYC. You even get your first drink from the club for free. Once you book online it is delivered to your residence or hotel.
If you want to know more about the best dance club NYC, and others you can do a little research online. You will find official reviews as well as user reviews with ratings and information about timings and prices. Catch up on your sleep during the day as you’ll be dancing the night away.
Party hard at best dance club NYC. Reserve yourself online at http://www.toshislivingroom.com/t/best-dance-club-nyc.php.