New York City is such a lively and entertaining city; there is something to do at different times of the day and night. You and a group of friends want to celebrate something special or just want to hang out together. What are the options during the day? There are many restaurants serving different types of cuisine in New York City which offer boozy brunches. You pay a certain amount and get a limited time to drink as much as you want with your brunch. Good deal isn’t it? Here is a list of some of the best boozy brunches NYC has to offer.
1. Harry’s Café and Steak: Try this American restaurant located at Hanover Sq which serves brunch on Saturday with unlimited champagne with your entrée. Make reservations in advance to enjoy this wonderful offer.
2. Diablo Royale: This is another one of the best boozy brunches NYC which offers Mexican cuisine this place located between Bleecker and W 4th St offers an all you can drink brunch special for 25 dollars and gives you a special hour and 15 minutes to take advantage of this offer. Try the sangria and the fish tacos.
3. Sotto 13: This is an Italian restaurant located between 6th and 7th Ave which serves a 25 dollar brunch with unlimited drinks. Try the peach-raspberry Bellini and “The Forager” pizza.
4. Paradou: Reserve your place in this French restaurant located between 9th Ave and Washington Street. Enjoy the all you can drink brunch special for 29 dollars. They have plenty of space in their back garden for a large group. Try the OuefsParadou.
5. Kittichai: Enjoy a taste of Thai food at this lovely restaurant located between Spring and Broome St with brunch and unlimited drinks. Try the chili smoked hanger steak if you like spicy food.
6. The Sunburnt Cow: For Australian food and an economical all you can drink brunch try this restaurant located between E 8th and E 9th St. Try to be seated in the outdoor area. The burgers are highly recommended.
7. Barbounia: Reserve your place at this Mediterranean restaurant located at E 20th St which has a 19$ add on deal for brunch. This is one of the best boozy brunches in NYC. The place has a lively atmosphere and great music.
8. Poco: Located at E 3rd St, you have 90 min to enjoy your boozy brunch with friends at this fun Spanish restaurant. The lobster Mac and cheese is a must try.
9. PS 450: Enjoy this bar located between 30th & 31st St. for a 25 dollars bottomless brunch and great atmosphere.
10. De Santos: Try the cucumber martini at this American restaurant which serves one of the best boozy brunches in NYC. Located at Greenwich Ave.
You can find more information online about these and other restaurants which offer the best boozy brunches NYC. You can check out their menus online and read reviews of customers. Make reservations online for the date you are planning to visit. There are also some websites which offer packages for bottomless brunches. You can get some great savings on these.
Book your venue for best boozy brunches NYC at http://toshislivingroom.com/t/best-boozy-brunch-nyc.php.