Coach makes shoes and bags and other accessories for men and women. It was founded in the early 1940s in the fashion capital of New York. In fact the owners of a Manhattan loft had a new idea inspired by the flexibility of a worn baseball glove. The horse and carriage logo was launched in the 1950s and has become an icon for style and sophistication and the New York look.
You can find many Coach Sales online where you can buy handbags and shoes. But you need to look out for websites selling fakes. There are many websites that look and feel like a genuine Coach website and only when you look at the URL do you realize that this is not the official Coach page. They use the artwork, logos and even product pictures from the original site and it is very easy to fall victim to these fake websites.
Some websites advertise Coach sales but the prices are not so low that you would think that something is wrong. They have reasonable discounts fooling you into thinking that if they were selling fakes the prices would be much lower. Here are some points to watch out for when buying designer items online.
• Check the URL of the website. For example for Coach the official website would be Coach.com. The original website would normally be giving information about its online or outlet stores. For example Coach gives a listing on its website of its online partners.
• Look for typos and grammatical errors. An authentic site would never be having any mistakes like these. Check if the “About Us” page makes any sense.
• Check the name of the product advertised on the Coach sale and its original price and see if it matches with the name and price given on the Coach website. If it doesn’t the product is a fake.
• Check the refund policy of the site so that you can return a product if it ends up being a fake. You are entitled to do this since the website advertised a genuine product.
• When making the payment make sure that you’re using a secure site and that you are not referred to a third party for payment as reputable brands would not do that.
• Beware of websites asking for extra information like full birthdates etc. as this may be a scam for identity theft.
Once the product you bought from the Coach sale arrives, it is very easy to judge its authenticity. Look at the material used and the workmanship of the product. If it looks untidy or the material looks cheap then it is definitely a fake. If you have any doubts you can go to an expert to have it checked out. If it happens to be a fake report the website at once to the proper authorities.
Of course if the Coach Sale item is genuine, congratulations on finding an authentic site! You will no doubt be ready for your next bit of shopping.