An MBA is considered one of the best degrees to get into the job market. There are distance learning courses also available to get this degree but many prospective employers prefer graduates of full 2 year program. full-time MBA courses are the best way to attain the practical knowledge that is necessary to succeed. Every student aspires to get into the best school available. Having a full-time MBA degree is a good long term investment as it insures a good career in a reputable company.
According to the Bloomberg Business week the top full-time MBA schools are rated as below:
1. Thunderbird School of Global Management: This school is consistently ranking #1 for its international business full time MBA program since many years. It was founded in the year of 1946. Also, the school is among top 10 schools worldwide when it compares to quality of executive education.
2. Booth School of Business, University of Chicago: Established since 1898 in Chicago and produced a global body of 47,000 accomplished alumni, this school is on top of the listings of best schools. The program costs $116,969 and 94% of graduates from this school get job offers within 3 months mostly in financial services.
3. Harvard Business School, Harvard University: This 40-acre campus located in Boston since 1908 offers full time MBA programs. They are very selective as only 12% of applications are accepted into this program which costs$133,961.Results are high as89% are successful in this program. 93% graduates get job offers within 3 months of graduation mostly in financial services.
4. The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania: Founded in 1881, this school located in Philadelphia boasts alumni of 91,000 graduates from the full-time MBA program. At a cost of $127,176, this program produces results and fast as 96% of graduates get job offers within 3 months.
5. Stanford Graduate School of Business, Stanford University: This elite school which only accepts 7% of its applications costs $122,400. 6 full tuition scholarships are offered for this program.94% of its graduates get job offers within 3 months of graduation mostly in the technology industry.
30-40% of students at these schools are international students. That figure alone goes to show that these top schools are drawing the best students from all over the world.
The application process in these schools is more or less the same. In order to apply for one of these programs you must be holding a bachelor’s or equivalent degree from an accredited college or university. To assess each application the student’s scholastic ability, leadership ability, personality, motivation, interpersonal skills and management potential are evaluated in addition to GMAT/GRE scores, academic record, personal essays, resumes and interview report. Full time professional experience is also given value.
The evaluation of applications is very strict in all the schools mentioned above that offer full-time MBA programs and only the best students get in. But once they do the success rate is high for graduation and for the future as students from these schools get the best jobs all over the world.
Join full-time MBA program of a top rated school at http://www.thunderbird.edu/graduate-degrees/programs/full-time-mba.