Louis Vuitton shoes for women come in different styles, designs and colors. They make pumps and mules, sandals and loafers, ankle boots and sneakers. Ever been confused about the difference between a mule and a loafer? Here are some definitions to clear up the confusion.
• Pump: A pump or a court shoe is one which has a low cut front and can be slipped on easily. Some pumps have peep-toes while others have an ankle strap as well. They usually come with heels.
• Mule: This style is backless and usually closed toe. It comes in different types of heels.
• Sandals: These usually have straps and a lot of the foot is exposed in this kind of shoe. For this reason they are mostly worn in the summer.
• Loafers: These are slip on shoes without any straps and are usually low heel or flat.
• Ballerinas: Inspired by the ballet shoes worn by ballet dancers, these types of shoes have thin flexible soles without any heel.
• Ankle boots: These are shoes which cover most of the foot up to the ankle and come in different type of heels. They are a popular choice in winter.
So which pair of Louis Vuitton shoes for women is right for you? It depends on the occasion you want them for. If you are running to the mall for some shopping put on a pair of comfortable loafers. For that special evening out choose a pair of pumps or sandals with high heels, but make sure you will not be required to walk a long distance. For a coffee with the girls you can opt for ankle boots to pair up with your favorite jeans. When searching for Louis Vuitton shoes for women, look for the heel which complements your figure. A slim figure can pull off a very thin heel but if you’re heavier look for a thicker heel. Finally you have to wear shoes that you are comfortable in. Even if they are the latest fashion, you may look awkward in them if you are not feeling confident of yourself.
If you are looking for Louis Vuitton shoes for women, a good option would be to search for them online. Go through the catalog available on the LV official website and note down the code of the pair of shoes you like. Search for this code on other websites offering good discounts. If the code does not match the shoe you chose, move on to another website as this one is probably selling fakes. Look at the website overall also, if they are selling fakes, the website will be a cheap imitation as well.
Be sure to check the refund policy so that you can return your shoes if you are not satisfied. Check how long the delivery time is and how much you will be charged for it. Many websites offer free shipping. Finally have your Louis Vuitton shoes for women delivered to you and step out in style!