If you live in Dallas and are planning your wedding, the first question that comes to mind is which venue to choose. There are many venues in Dallas to choose from which are beautiful and unique. Take your search online and you will find many venues to suit your preferences. Here is a description of a few of Dallas Wedding Venues.
• Piazza in the Village: This exquisite venue has a chapel to hold your ceremony indoors and a ballroom for an indoor reception or a courtyard for an outside reception. They can accommodate up to 280 people. This venue is equipped with the latest state-of-the-art technology and you can even web broadcast your wedding to a bigger audience.
• Ashton Gardens: This is one of Dallas wedding venues that can accommodate a larger party of up to 400, but it doesn’t have an outdoor area for your ceremony and reception. With the huge glass walls and the lush greenery outside, it really doesn’t matter. You can hire a planner to help you with the details and you can customize your menu as well.
• Dallas Arboretum: If you want to have a romantic ceremony and reception in lush green gardens with a sunset view, then this is the place for you. There’s a tented area available if it rains. A wedding consultant can help you plan the details.
• Coyote Ridge Golf Club: Have a beautiful wedding in the Grand Ballroom which overlooks a waterfall and the lush green golf course. 300 guests can be accommodated here and will surely be impressed by the excellent service and the delicious cuisine.
• Hollow Hill Farm: For an authentic Texas experience, choose this venue which has options for indoor and outdoor weddings. You will have to hire your own caterer but the venue is very unique and affordable and your guest will get to enjoy the countryside and have a relaxing time.
You can find many other Dallas Wedding venues online with a complete description and details of the services provided. You can call them to find out if you have questions. You can check if they are flexible enough to customize decorations or the menu. You can also read reviews and look at ratings to find out about other people’s experiences. This will also give you other great ideas.
Once you have your guest list ready and a list of all your requirements, you can make the budget for your wedding. Shortlist a few Dallas wedding venues and also keep a few dates in mind for the wedding. This way you can easily find a venue that is available on your preferred date.
Book in advance as most Dallas wedding venues will not accept any last minute bookings. Once you have booked the venue by paying a deposit, and given all the requirements you can concentrate on other things like the wedding dress, the dress rehearsals and most importantly, the honeymoon. With good planning you can have the wedding of your dreams.