“No one can make you feel inferior without your permission,” quoted Eleanor Roosevelt
Is your body simply not measuring up? Hiding your curves in loose and long wardrobes? Then you must think about breast implant surgery in Long Island. Breast implants are one of the best options to give you a perfect shape. When you feel confident with your curves, your appearance and self-image are also enhanced.
Breast Implants have matured to sophisticated art in this contemporary world. The idea that one size fits all is antiquated and is no longer acceptable. A woman’s perception of an attractive breast and her desires are the most important factors in the decision process. Before you make which implant best suits you, consider the below tips to get the right size.
– Try different types of outfits with your sizes. Make sure you feel comfortable in your casual dress and cocktail dress with the sizes.
– Think about your personality whether outgoing or shy and how you want to be observed by the public. Don’t forget to convey this to your breast surgeon in Long Island.
– If you are a runner or athlete, choose implants that won’t interfere with your fitness routine.
– Even though, surgeons are expert in choosing the right implant, he/she shouldn’t dictate what size you should choose. Sometimes there may be situations when your surgeon doesn’t recommend going with the size you want. At that instance, you must have a small discussion with your surgeon to know the reason behind it.
– Never select an implant size just because it looks good on one of your friends. Although, you both may have same features, there are other factors that must be considered. Try to find the one that is right for you and your body.
– Don’t forget to take your spouse and a friend with you during consultation. They can guide you to choose the right size that matches your body. Also, during consultation, you and your surgeon will discuss a large quantity of information so it’s nice to have an extra set of ears.
– Keep in mind that you are selecting the size of your breasts not just for one year but for many years to come. Too big implants may cause serious issues including back pain and sagging later on. Before you choose big implants, it’s better to ask patients who had implants before and know the consequences.
These steps may seem difficult, but remember cup size alone isn’t really a good way to figure out what’s right for you. So consider these steps, be prepared and select the right breast implants.
The author of this article is a board certified plastic surgeon in Long Island who stresses the importance of looking good and suggests opting breast implants. He also explains about the size that fits you right.