Many retailers and marketers are looking to make the switch from traditional static signage to dynamic digital signage. But what are the benefits to this form of advertising?
ADTI Media is a top manufacturer of innovative outdoor LED displays that works with retailers, auto mall owners and other marketers to create new innovations in marketing on dynamic signage, using the latest methodologies in full-color outdoor LED display technology.
What’s changed in recent years is that traditional printed signs, posters and billboards along highways have given way to an increasing technological movement towards dynamic interactive LED displays. The ever-forward business momentum is one reason for the change, but there are also benefits to advertisers and marketers in digitizing advertising messages to better reach targeted audiences and change messages more swiftly.
Understanding how digital signage works is the key to understanding its growth. Simply put, electronic displays showcase HD video, full-color images and other displayed content, most often on flat-panel LED or LCD displays, with sophisticated (yet easy to use) software as the controlling engine for the messaging. These bright messaging displays can be seen on digital signage in airports, transportation hubs, sporting venues, auto malls and similar environments. There are also on-premise or commercial displays used by businesses. These signs usually advertise a business operating on the property where the sign is located or where the goods and services are available.
Advertisers are continually looking to new avenues to reach consumers, whether at work, at home or in the car while on the road. With strategically placed outdoor displays, advertisers can reach customers near to their buying locations. It can also be used to deliver real-time updates of news, weather, financial markets, sports or entertainment, depending on what is most relevant to the target audience.
Benefits of Digital over Static
Using digital signage can help businesses and marketers to:
– Update advertising content more effectively: Instead of ordering and waiting for a new printed sign, businesses can make a few changes to a software program to update the digital content. Businesses can switch offers, advertise new specials and more with a quick decision.
– Influence customers’ final purchasing decisions: With digital signage, businesses can reach their customers near to their point of purchase. That’s why signage is often placed at entry points and purchase points of retail establishments.
– Lower long-term costs: All those costs associated with traditional printing are long gone. No more printing, design changes and billboard setups. Everything’s gone digital.
– Ultra-targeted content: A marketer’s content is more relevant to customers than ever before, due to the ability of digital signage to ‘speak’ more clearly to specific groups of customers. This ability to tailor content makes selling messages more welcome, and often more persuasive to customers.
– Track results: Digital signage offers benefits in measuring results. There’s little delay. If one messaging unit isn’t producing any measurable activity, it’s quite easy to change and test different methods. Fine-tune your messaging accordingly
These kinds of opportunities can be available with innovative digital displays that showcase great image quality in full-color outdoor use – from corporate functions, auto mall displays, sporting events, concert shows and more.
Article Source: ADTI Media