Whenever you are planning for educational tours in the Caribbean, one of the major components for a smooth and fun filled trip is a good communication between the teacher, tour escort or director and students on the trip.
There are some tours in Trinidad and Tobago which are very large and have groups of about 100 to 150 students, while other eco tours in Trinidad and Tobago may be between 40-60 students. Regardless of how small or large the group and the number of busses that are needed, a well-trained tour director is essential in the journey and can make lots of difference regarding the management of the ground tours in the Caribbean.
An educational tour company in Caribbean with lots of experience can also take students on the trip because such company will provide a tour escort as part of the overall cost of the trip. The tour escort can be present as a representative from the educational travel company and their main objective is to discuss with the teachers about the right time to schedule deviation or changes in the itinerary which are needed or suggested as well as other things.
Educational tours in the Caribbean is not to be presided over by the tour director but the teachers because they are the one to ensure everything is alright and take the responsibility for making decisions on behalf of the students. The role of the tour escort is to assist the teacher whenever there is need to make a decision, and to inform him or her about any changes which may arise as a result of the wrong decisions.
Here are the roles of the tour directors as well as the responsibilities of teachers during Educational tours in the Caribbean.
• He will introduce himself to the teachers as well as the student before starting the trip.
• Make use of itinerary as a guide during the duration of the trip.
• The tour escort will act as an intermediary between restaurants, hotels, attractions, bus driver as well as other stops during the tour.
• Ensure the group is ready for any task and ensure all issues are well managed.
• The teacher controls the student because he or she is the group leader.
• Any potential or financial changes would be discussed with the tour escort so as to effect such modifications.
• The educator will discuss with the tour escort so as to make the final decision on various adjustments.
• The teacher will handle any disciplinary issue which arises and would ensure such is corrected.
• If there is any challenge with the schedule or venue, the tour escort will inform the teacher so as to resolve the issue and final decision will be made.
The relationship between the teachers and escort during tours is always more effective when both of them keep the lines of communication open. A tour escort is a proficient communicator and the teacher has a good speaking skill which can be used to manage the classroom on a regular basis. When these important roles work together, the tours would definitely be of high quality and will be full with outstanding experience.
For more information, click the following links; itinerary tours in Trinidad & Tobago, eco tours Trinidad & Tobago and educational tours in Caribbean, or visit this website, http://www.banwaricaribbean.com/