Bottom Fishing in Goa is mainly for adventure and recreation enthusiasts. In Bottom Fishing, one uses natural bait such as dead or alive organisms like worms, prawns, etc.Fishing in Goa is mainly for adventure and recreation enthusiasts. In Bottom Fishing, one uses natural bait such as dead or alive organisms like worms, prawns, etc.Best Features of Bait Fishing• Bait is extremely effective at fooling most fish.
• Bait is usually cheap (free if you catch your own!).
• You can cast out a bait, set your rod down, and wait for the fish to come to you!
• Leftover bait can be returned to its natural environment or taken home and frozen for future use.
• Many fish hook themselves when they eat bait; thus, knowing exactly when to strike is less critical.
• Bait appeals to an extraordinary range of fish species in most aquatic environments, and you will nearly always catch something on bait!
The key words for fishing in Goa are patience and tranquillity. In Goa, we provide Bottom Fishing at two locations – Sinquerim and Donapaula. We provide the fishing equipment along with a guide to assist you while fishing. While you fish, you are also provided some light snacks and refreshments too. You need to ensure that you also carry along sun glares, camera, sun screen lotion and a hat to save you from the blazing sun.