Kokanwadi’s Mango Farms Plots in Konkan is the signature features of Kokanwadi cluster. It is a result of untiring efforts and passion demonstrated by Patwardhan Brothers.
After developing the 40 acres of land initially with plantation of over 5000 Alphonso Mango trees successfully Patwardhan Brothers further developed another 65 acres of land on commercial basis. In all there are 65 plots under ‘Kokanwadi Mango Farm Plots’ mostly of one acre each.
This Mango Farm Plots in Konkan have been developed and sold to people who love Kokan or have their roots in Konkan. Patwardhan Brothers offered them a complete package of development, plantation and free maintenance for three years as hassle free investment option. As on today, the investors are enjoying the fruits of their investment.
Although, all the plots are sold out, there are few plots available for resale from the plot owners. These plots can be arranged by Patwardhan Brothers being developers for interested investors.
Features & Development Support
- One acre Plots with government approved layout
- Developed facilities like accessed road, electricity, water, street lights, etc.
- Plantation of 75 Alphonso Mango Trees per plot
- Guest house for plot owners who come to visit their farms
- 24 hours security of the plot with dog squad for protection from monkeys
- Complete Maintenance of trees on yearly basis with fix maintaining charges
- Special assistance for mango sale after harvest on commercial basis
- Maintenance of record of trees nursing, harvest, sales, etc. with special software