Learn why yoga retreat in Pokhara is a lifetime experience to cherish for the yogis as well as the others.
“On Earth, there is no heaven but there are pieces of it.” — Jules Renard. This beautiful quote comes alive when you visit Pokhara in Nepal– truly a piece of heaven on the Earth.
Lying west from Kathmandu, the town of Pokhara is a destination gifted with natural wonders and a beauty that is still pure. The Pokhara Valley is surrounded by the mighty hills, serene lakes, and fascinating landscapes that are a pleasure to behold and conquer in the hearts forever.
With the silence up in the Himalayas and the majestic Phewa Lake, Pokhara in Nepal calls out to the yogis for living a yoga retreat experience like none other before. Here are the reasons why to choose yoga retreat in Pokhara:
1. Serene and Peaceful Location: Unlike the other places of Nepal, Pokhara is more serene and peaceful that makes it a top choice for 7 days yoga retreat in Nepal. The less busy roads, well-managed urban life, and numerous quiet spots allow you to get lost in the surrounding beauty of nature and the heart within. The central attraction of the Pokhara, the Phewa Lake is a spot to unwind by spending time in the handicraft shops and restaurants located on the Eastern shore of the lake.
2. Home of Shanti Stupa: The town of Pokhara is the home to Shanti Stupa– a Buddhist pagoda style monument offering panoramic views of the Annapurna Ranges, Phewa Lake, and the Pokhara town. It is the first peace pagoda in Nepal as well as the hot spot for yoga and meditation practices. The divine ambiance of the Stupa attracts many individuals for deep meditation practices. Because Pokhara offers quiet places for meditation, it is the ideal choice for conducting yoga retreats.
3. Adventure Hub: The beautiful landscapes of Pokhara, Nepal give an opportunity to experience thrilling sports like the world’s longest and highest zip-flyer and bungee jumping. Also, you can join to do Paragliding where you will be touching the sky and Annapurna mountain views. The diversity of adventure sports make Pokhara an ideal destination for a yoga retreat because thrilling sports are an important part of the retreat curriculum.
4. Agricultural Land: The town of Pokhara is eminent for its resplendent agriculture and luscious vegetation. So, the yoga schools can utilize this feature to provide their students with balanced and nourishing meals three times a day on 7 days yoga retreat in Nepal. With the consumption of highly nutrient-rich and tasty delicacies, you develop good eating habits, and you can manifest an ideal body-mind required for yoga practices.
5. Natural Environment: Pokhara is a destination with the snow-capped mountains and the spectacular scenery. From every corner of the Pokhara, you can enjoy clear views of the enchanting Rupa and Begnas lakes, cascading Davis Falls, and majestic Annapurna mountains. Due to the sublime beauty, Pokhara tops the list of the perfect destinations for a yoga holiday. Take a yoga retreat in Pokhara, sit in the lap of the Himalayas and experience the soothing breezes opening your heart to the serene vibes of the town.
6. Yoga and Spiritual Hub: Nepal is the land of Lord Buddha and the home to Rishi Nemi. The Nepal destination harbors within Pokhara– the place of Shanti Stupa with Buddhist monks, Barahi temple, Gupteshwar caves. As the town of thousands of yoga and spiritual spots, divinity can be felt in the air of Pokhara. On a yoga weekend in this land, get enlightened by the sheer yoga wisdom of the traditional yogis and sages.
Pokhara is the epitome of natural beauty and divinity makes for the ideal yoga retreat destination. Come and live a yoga retreat experience here that is rejuvenating and spellbinding.
Devendra kumar is a Yogi,Traveler and a Yoga Teacher in India.He provides yoga teacher training classes in Gurgaon.His strong connection with yoga has made him to organize Daily Yoga Classes, Corporate Yoga Classes,Yoga Retreats and Yoga Workshops in Gurgaon.