Crecer Digibots India EmFleet is basically Transport Management System – a complete Logistics module. As the name itself specifies, it is a complete software solution for Transporters and fleet owners for all industries. The Transport Management system creates a mobile system that connects the Government directly to the safety of the general public.
In addition to this the application will provide the users within the department to query about the status of forms based on various criteria and related information through web based queries
The Key components of the system scope in the Product fleet management are as follows:
1) Masters: Masters include Company Master, Branch Master, City Master, General Master, Group Master, Sub Group Master, Item, Product Master, Make Master, Part Master, Order Type Master, Payment Terms, Delivery Master, Customer Category Master, Part Type Master, Type Master, Sales Part Rate Master, Maintenance Schedule Master, Depot Master, Fleet Master, Set Driver Route, Route Master, Transmission Master, Engine Master.
2) Supply Chain Management: Inventory Management, Stock Management, OEM Warranty, Vendor management.
3) Workshop and Call Centre: Job Card, Packing Slips, Breakdown reporting, Scheduled maintenance roster, VOR, Material requisition & Issue, Call Register, Pending and Completed Calls, SMS search, KIT Assembly and disassembly, (One to many and Many to one) Intra and Inter Fleet parts tracking, Warranty, Scrap management.
4) Depot Management: Duty Roster, Budget Management, Overtime scheduler, Contract Management, Charting, Legal, Maintenance management, Daily Roster.
5) Finance Management: Chart of Accounts, Tax Mappings, Bank/Cash Mapping, Sales / Purchase, Various Ledgers, Bank books, Cash Books, Reconciliations, Knock Offs, Debit/Credit Notes, JV (Automated and Manual), MIS ( 12 reports), Trial Balance, Balance sheet, P&L, Statutory.
6) Reports: Operating Cost, Sectional Consumption, Driver Reports, Circle Duty, Transfer Duty, Overtime, Charting, Fuel consumption, Arrival – departure, Analytics (5 reports).
7) Integrations (IoT): GPS / VM Units on Fleets, Active RFID at Depots, Fuel Sensors, GeoFencing, Bar Code Scanner, Document Scanner.
The Transport management system is designed to automate end to end the form workflow from Registration of contracts with operators, Management of revenue, Spare Part Management, Material Issuance, Maintenance Tracking, Fleet management ROI and workflow system.