Summary: Divulge into the details of 200 hour yoga teacher training certification and its benefits here.
As a beginner yogi, commence your yogic journey by enrolling in foundational 200 hour yoga teacher training course in the divine destinations of Rishikesh, Kerala, Dharamsala in the nurturing land of yoga and spirituality– India.
For the admirers of the yoga science, transforming into a teacher and scholar of the traditional discipline of yoga is the noblest way to serve the humanity towards health and wellness. Therefore, 200-hour YTTC has been designed keeping in mind the aspirations of many enthusiastic yogis and yoginis harboring the dream of learning, understanding, and practicing yoga.
The 200-hour yoga teacher training program in India is a journey of self-discovery and profound transformation through traditional studies of yoga and spirituality. It is a chance for the individuals to delve into the metaphysics of the elements of yoga: Asana, Pranayama, Meditation, Philosophy, Mantra, Teaching Methodology, Shatkriya, etc., that help the entities to step ahead in their yogic expedition. From the yoga aspirants to the existing yoga practitioners, the 200 hour yoga teacher training course is ideal for anyone dedicated to the system of yoga.
If you are interested in becoming a certified yoga teacher, then learn why 200-hour yoga teacher training is the one to go to:
1. Undergo a Sincere Yogic Experience: A 200 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh from a reputed yoga school lays a strong foundation embedded in theoretical and practical yoga knowledge that help you evolve in your yogic expedition. The fine 200-hour yoga program is delivered in an orchestrated manner that is both intensive and intriguing so that the students do not lose their path and are able to gain a comprehensive yoga knowledge. With a strong groundwork, you can deepen your self-practice and can start on the journey of becoming a yoga teacher.
2. Emerge into a Qualified Yoga Teacher and Practitioner: We invariably advise the yoga enthusiasts to enroll in yoga schools certified by the non-profit organizations of Yoga Alliance USA and Yoga Alliance International. Why certified yoga school? Well, because the renowned schools offer registered 200-hour yoga teacher training course. Upon your successful completion of the course, you are eligible to gain a status of 200 RYT enabling you to teach the yoga science in every part of the globe.
3. Traditional Yoga & Ayurveda Study: For the beginning yoga students, 200-hour yoga teacher training program is the ideal and the veritable route to mastering the discipline of yoga as well as becoming a yoga teacher. During the one month long course, you are given lessons inspired by the traditional and Eastern yoga philosophy on diverse yoga subjects. Moreover, if you undertake a 200 hour yoga teacher training in Kerala, you are imparted traditional Ayurvedic lessons that help become a yoga teacher of both the healing sciences. With the knowledge of Yoga & Ayurveda, you can extend your services on a more skilled level benefitting the humans deeply.
4. Physical, Mental, & Spiritual Evolution: A 200-hour yoga teacher training course is not just a route to becoming a yoga instructor of supreme quality, but it is a path towards physical, mental, and spiritual evolution. Through yoga teachings, pragmatic yogic lifestyle, Karma Yoga projects– you experience transformations within that make you a balanced person and encourage you to lead a life of self-awakening and consciousness. Evolve into a compassionate human being exhibiting a harmonious personality with 200-hour yoga teacher training programs.
5. Bonds of Friendship and Change of Perception: During 200 hour yoga training course, you will meet people from different walks of life, nationalities, personality, but with a common goal to become a yoga teacher. Spending time with the fellow mates is your chance to bond with them and to expand your horizons that happens due to cultural exchange.
For the passionate yoga individuals, 200-hour yoga teacher training is the ideal way to embark on the journey of transformation and becoming a yoga teacher.