Ayurveda is the philosophy of health, wellness and happiness. Dating back to 5000 years, Ayurveda is the science of living a healthy life, through a deep understanding of its principles and treatments. Ayurveda emphasizes the creation of balance between physical, mental, and emotional health through treatments.
The Ayurveda science consists of a wide array of treatments, like Panchakarma, weight loss, beauty therapy, blood purifying treatment and so on. Some of them are explained in detail below:
● Panchakarma treatment in India consists of five purging therapies (Virechana, Vamana, Basti, Nasya and Raktmokshan). With these five treatments, Panchakarma culminates into a detoxifying therapy aimed at cleansing the body inside-out.
● The beauty treatments target the seven basic elements of the body– blood, bones, muscles, nervous tissues, life sap, bone marrow and semen. It also proffers the best to keep the external features healthy.
● Back and Joint therapy is the best Ayurvedic treatment in India because it involves the use of traditional herbs and treatments for healing.
● Rejuvenation and Anti-stress treatment are necessary for mental health. With Ayurveda enriched treatments, you can develop a healthy and sound mind.
Qualities of Ayurvedic Treatments in India:
1. Rich Legacy: In India, Kerala is known as the motherland of Ayurveda, for a reason. Since the birth of Ayurveda in India, Kerala has been imparting the Ayurveda knowledge in a traditional manner. The herbs for the treatments are grown organically for maximum healing. For best Ayurvedic treatment in India, hail to the land of Kerala. In locations such as Rishikesh, Goa, Shimla, the purity of Ayurveda can be felt.
2. Indigenous Herbs: Ayurvedic Panchakarma treatment in India is done with indigenous herbs and substances. The naturally grown herbs contain maximum healing power thus enhancing the efficiency and result of the treatments. Most Ayurveda centers in India make use of well-known herbs like Brahmi, Ashwagandha, Mulethi, Neem along with medicated oils because of their proven benefits for several types of disease.
3. Experienced Teachers: At renowned Ayurveda centers in India, treatments are performed by experienced Ayurvedic practitioners and doctors. Their ingrained knowledge and skill help in the correct diagnose of the disease and their healing touch extends long-term relief.
4. Customized Treatments: Ayurveda is the science of knowing the underlying cause of the disease and employing medicines accordingly to treat it. Many Ayurveda centers in India offer customized treatments and therapies for maximum healing. In Panchakarma treatment in India and others, herbs and medicated oils are given to the patient in accordance with their doshas.
5. Budget-Friendly: The Ayurvedic treatments in India are budget-friendly thus giving mankind the access to the best Ayurvedic treatment in India. In addition to being economical, they are holistic in nature. Regions in Kerala where you can get cost-friendly treatments:
● Varkala: Varkala’s Papanasam beach is known for its medicinal properties. Therefore, Varkala is the hub of Ayurveda centers offering affordable Ayurveda treatments.
● Thiruvandanampuram: The capital of Kerala, Thiruvandanampuram is the land of many Ayurveda research centers, training institutes and hospitals from where Ayurveda wisdom can be attained.
Benefits of Ayurveda Treatments in India:
● Most Ayurvedic treatments in India are non-invasive and painless in nature.
● The treatments offer healing that is long-lasting.
● Upon completion of the treatment, the patient can resume work immediately or after 2-3 days.
● Ayurvedic treatments can be customized as per the requirements of the patient.
India is the land of Ayurveda and a highly recommended place to undergo Ayurvedic treatments because of authenticity and sacredness.