Flux is the perfect word that describes our modern day lives, which makes it difficult to maintain balance, and this can be manifested in various ways. The constant change in diet, environmental conditions, roller coaster of emotions, work (sometimes easy and the other day we find ourselves under the shack of to-do-lists), personal issues, relationships, etc. perpetually knock us off. It is rightly said that balance in life is not something that you can find or comes naturally; rather it is something that needs to be created.
Ayurveda, the ancient system of holistic healing is designed uniquely to offer us the treasure of good health, bring harmony, and focus on the energies that help us to create balance. And below are the points that let you know how the drill works, and how Ayurveda training in India plays an important role in bringing and maintaining balance in life.
What is Ayurveda?
Often regarded as the oldest healthcare healing system across the globe, Ayurveda originated thousands of years ago in the divine land of India. Ayurveda is known as the science of life, and the system heals and prevents various body-mind ailments. The art of holistic healing centered on the principle of balancing life while focusing on healthy eating, stress reduction, and connects you with nature through remedies.
As per Ayurveda, every individual is born with certain mental and physical traits, and a person can be healthy in the mind, body, soul and emotion, only when these are balanced. These traits are associated as dosha, and the predominant dosha of a person best describes his/her personality. The imbalance can be improved and balanced by living according to the Ayurvedic lifestyle following the principles and guidelines.
The Three Doshas
Our body is made of five elements- Air, Water, Fire, Earth and Ether, and these five elements or Dhatu get combine to create Body Constitution or Dosha- Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
Dosha classified by the energies- Vata: Space or Ether and Air, Pitta- Fire and Water and Kapha- Earth and Water.
Every individual is born with a unique combination of all the three doshas and is determined when they’re in the womb. The pattern of energies is said to be as unique as the fingerprints.
Ayurveda Training and Balanced Life
Ayurveda training is the medium to enter in the true world of holistic healing and allows you to experience the real wisdom of traditional and authentic learning of age-old practice of Ayurveda. Doing so in India- the birth land of yoga and Ayurveda, promises to bestow profound learning of Ayurveda, pouring in the real essence through Ayurveda cooking, therapies, treatment and Ayurveda way of living into your life.
Ayurveda training in India opens the doorway towards a healthier and happier living, and through various practices and principles helps you to create and maintain balance in life. Following certain schedules, rituals, and adopting good habits is what make life good for you.
The Daily Ayurveda Schedule
• Get up early in the morning – Ambrosial hour is the ideal time to wake up, or it is said one should wake up before sunrise to maintain healthy being. Likewise, go early to bed.
• Sip Water- The next thing you need to do is to sip a glass of water, better if it is lukewarm. Water helps waking up the organs and induces better functioning of the body system.
• Clean the Bowel- Now it is the time to cleanse the bowel and get rid of toxins in the body.
• Practice Self –Abhyanga- Massage the whole body with herbal or medicinal oil for better circulation.
• Yoga- Practice yoga, meditation, and Pranayama to keep the body, mind, and spirit in balance and good health.
• Purification- Practice Ayurveda purification techniques, bathe and keep oral hygiene into consideration.
• Food is important- During Ayurveda training you also get the opportunity to attend Ayurvedic cooking classes in India and know everything about healthy food, the right time to eat, herbs, the quantity of food, etc.
This is the drill you practice during Ayurveda training and adopt the same in real life to maintain balance in life.