Today, increasing numbers of cardiovascular and cardiovascular diseases are becoming a matter of concern in the youth. Earlier, where between 30 and 40 years, cardiovascular problems were observed, today it is also happening in people below 20 years of age. In such a case, the only way to avoid heart problems is to do some general tests of your own and also to take serious cardiovascular problems seriously.
According to Rajneesh Kapoor, the best cardiologist in Delhi, if you do not know about your body then try to know them:
- Check blood pressure.
- Keep an eye on the cholesterol stages.
- Evaluate your diet.
- Learn your family history about cardiovascular health.
If a person has high cholesterol and blood pressure problems, then he is at high risk of heart attack. Good cholesterol is less than 50 and it is dangerous to have bad cholesterol more than 100. It is not okay to exceed blood pressure of 130/85.
Emergency treatment in heart attack:
- Call an ambulance right away.
- After calling an ambulance, contact your loved ones.
- Anil Saksamna, a doctor of Aspart Heart Institute, says that after experiencing symptoms of heart attack, give Aspirin a table to the patient.
- Keep in mind that if the patient is allergic to aspirin, then do not give it to the tablet.
- Get the patient’s ECG as soon as you arrive at the hospital, this will help the physician to assess the condition of the heart.
Tips for Heart Health:
- Good food Nourishing diet rich in nutrient content, our body is better, and tension is also less. It also keeps our hearts healthy. Avoid foods that contain high amounts of trans fat.
- To keep your weight under control, obesity is the root of many diseases related to the heart. Find out how much weight is right for you according to your length. Keep an eye on this regularly.
- Perform daily exercises and yoga, choose one of the physical activities and make it daily. Our hearts remain healthy even with sports, aerobics, and dancing.
- Be active, be physically active as much as possible. If you work in the office all day, then go for a walk or cycling in the morning or evening to keep yourself physically active.
- Leave the dirty habit, leave smoking, alcohol and other addictions. It causes great harm to our body and heart. Try to quit these habits gradually, but leave it definitely.
- Do not stress, it does not matter how ambitious you are. Try to reduce stress by your work and personal life. You definitely underestimate your career but also engage life. More stress causes many diseases of the heart.
- Eat oily fish Eat things like oily fish and omega-3. It is very good for the heart’s health. Fish like maize, sardines, tuna, and salmon receive omega 3 fat in large amounts, which protects us from many diseases of the heart.
Heart health is very important for your overall health. Therefore, taking care of the heart should be the first priority.
Pooja Tyagi is a blogger and currently works at credihealth as a digital marketing executive. She loves to read articles related to health,and fitness. She also has a strong passion for writing creative blogs and articles about health and fitness.