It isn’t easy to choose the best place for your yoga teacher training. When it comes choosing an authentic and traditional learning, India is the preferred choice for most. Yoga teacher training in India is a dream for many who wish to understand the true essence of yoga. Since the country is the birthplace of this ancient practice, its roots are buried here in the very soil of India. There’s probably no other place more suitable for a deep learning of yoga other than India. Also, there are quite a few other factors that make India an apt place to pursue yoga teacher training and some of them have been discussed below:
The following article has 7 reasons why you should take yoga teacher training in India that may help you make up your mind:
- Source of yogic wisdom: The land of yogis is another name given to India. This is because since ages, saints and sages in India are practicing a combination of yoga and Ayurveda. This combination has helped them to transform themselves as yogis and has brought them yogic wisdom over the years. You can find yogis meditating near the banks of the holy river Ganga, in the Himalayas or in the caves in order to achieve enlightenment. This aura will enhance as well as enlighten your spirituality towards yoga.
- Variation in the curriculum: Since yoga originated in India, yoga schools do not just follow any specific form of yoga. The curriculums of yoga schools in India are prepared keeping in mind the different forms of yoga. This is done to make sure that students are exposed to the versatility of yoga and are open to choose their specialization on the basis of the same.
- Exposure to various cultures: This country has diversity in culture. Its every state has something different waiting for you; let’s say north may enlighten your spirituality in the Himalayas, the centre of India may teach you about religion, south may want you to sit on the beaches and relax. All these bring a major cultural shock which may allure you to come back often.
- The diversity of land and climate: Apart from cultural diversity, India also has diversity in terrains and climate. If you are in Rishikesh you may face rough terrains, mountains, valleys; Jaipur may offer sunbath on its sand dunes whereas Goa offers the serenity of its beaches. When are you going for yoga teacher training course, it is also important to consider the climate of the place you are aiming to visit. Do not forget to keep yourself updated on the climate of your chosen destination.
- Home to Revered yoga gurus: India is home to knowledgeable yoga gurus who learned traditional yoga and have devoted their life towards this ancient practice. Therefore, yoga teacher training in India will ensure comprehensive and genuine learning which will enhance your experience.
- Absolute healing process: Whether you choose a yoga teacher training course or yoga retreat or any other yoga course in India; they all offer absolute healing process. This means that it is not only practicing yoga, it is also about following a disciplined routine, sattvic food and lifestyle, Ayurveda sessions to keep you relaxed. These steps act on your body from multi directions and initiate the healing process from within by removing all the toxins of the body.
- Inexpensive price: India offers inexpensive prices for the courses. Whether you select 200 hour yoga teacher training in India or 300 hour or 500 hour, the price of the courses in India are comparatively affordable as compared to other countries. Besides, quality of food and stay are also taken care of with no extra cost to the students.
Do not wait to read more, plan your yoga teacher training in India so that you can live the difference yourself; not only in your transformation but also during the course.