Summary: If you are unsure of yoga teacher training in Thailand, the following article will help you understand the benefits of the same and will help you in taking the correct decision.
If you aspire to be a yoga teacher it brings great responsibility on your shoulder. Therefore, one must be wise while choosing the appropriate yoga teacher training course. When it comes to choosing the authentic and traditional yoga school, people often turn to India.
If it is not viable for you to visit India, Thailand will be a good replacement for your yoga teacher training. It may come as a surprise to you that Thailand and India share a lot of similarities be it through Buddhism, Sanskrit language, yoga, and meditation etc.
Keeping in mind the similarities between the two countries, yoga teacher training in Thailand will be as beneficial as yoga teacher training in India. Let us help you understand the benefits of yoga teacher training in Thailand in the following article:
- Revered yoga instructors: Thailand has some of the best yoga instructors who have vast experience not only in practicing yoga but also teaching it. During the course, you may come across some of the globally renowned yoga instructors in Thailand. Their teaching methodology is based on their experience and knowledge that helps you achieve the desired goal of your yoga teacher training. Moreover, they believe in dedicated teaching that allows them to share and reflect their knowledge and experience for enhanced yoga learning.
- A combination of Thai massage and yoga: Through yoga, yogis are able to work on their body, mind, and soul. It helps in relaxing the senses, muscles, and tensions in the body, relieves body aches, allows circulation of blood and oxygen in the body etc. Besides, it maintains the coordination between the mind, body, and soul. Thai massages on the other hand are performed by therapists on the patient. The therapists use their spiritual energy in their massage practice which ultimately benefits the mind, body, and soul as in yoga. A combination of these two activities will yield overall health benefits.
- Explore Thai food, culture, and tradition: With an increase in the popularity of Thai food, culture, and tradition, Thailand will let you explore itself from its roots. You may visit temples and monarch to explore royalty and Buddhism in Thailand. Meditating near these temples will help you connect with the spirituality of the place.
When it comes to Thai food, you may not know but it is considered as one of the healthiest foods in the world. This is because it helps in building the immune system, reduces cholesterol and sugar, heals the body from within, etc. Missing the opportunity to dwell into authentic Thai food may hamper your trip to Thailand.
- Diversity in landform: In Thailand, you will experience diversity in landform. You may plan your yoga teacher training on a beach where you can enjoy water activities, lie under the sun, meditate on the sand in southern Thailand which offers you great beaches. If you don’t like beaches you can plan your course in northern Thailand. Chiang Mai also known as the northern rose of Thailand which offers you beautiful views of the mountains, valleys, meadows, etc. Yoga teacher training in Chiang Mai acknowledges you to practice yoga and meditation in amidst of nature.
- Affordable deals: If you are skipping your yoga teacher training because you are on a budget; you will not have to do it anymore. Yoga schools in Thailand offer affordable deals with quality food and accommodation. Moreover, some yoga schools also offer complementary courses or activities at the same price that helps you pamper your mind, body, and soul.
These are just a few benefits of yoga teacher training in Thailand. Another aspect that you will experience in Thailand is hospitality. The hospitality of the locals will keep pulling you back to Thailand be it for a yoga retreat, yoga teacher training or any other yoga course.