End to End Process management from the traditional paper to digital transformation. Retrieval and Audits requiring immediate evidences made easier with technology.
From focussing on helping you move towards a paperless office to trying to help you schedule and manage workflows, Document Management System does it all. This software is unlike anything else we reviewed, giving you the opportunity to track documents and control who sees what. It also allows you to scan your paper documents and categorize them based on their content, besides providing you the tools necessary to organize and edit your digital documents. In a small organization, File management software needs to be accessible to all employees, but you should be able to set up multiple security levels to control who can work with certain documents.
Different from the other document management softwares we reviewed, this Document Management System is very easy to implement in your office. Every change made to your documents is tracked and monitored, allowing you to stay attuned to the work done in your office. Though there are several organizations offering file managementin India, we pride ourselves for having worked with a few of topmost clients in multiple industries like Symbiosis and Zee Business.
1) Secured Log-in – Three tier security logins. Independent logins for multiple institutions and their branches. Access control, four levels of document management (Create, View, modify, lock), encrypted data based among other security futures with electronic signature control for document release.
2) Web Access: – Independent browsers access.
3) Tracking of documents and folders – Independent tracking as well as institution tracking
4) Watched folders – over usage, tagged and frequently used or observed.
5)Download History tracking: – Track download history user wise and designation wise.
6) User logs- Track employees and their activity along with locations.
7)Alerts and Reminders – statutory compliance, commercial and other notifications via emails, Pending, Overdue tasking, document holding period notification via listings.
8)Document Inward and outward Notifications: – Copies With marking of date and time stampings and register maintenance for the flow of inward and outward documents.
9)Documents Subscription – notification of changes – Automated information flow to owner of document and related users.
10) Prioritizing: – Document management with priority level and importance level. Access control for downloading at the time of uploading itself.
11) Document Indexing – Document indexing and numbering facility for cabinet control.
12) Favourite documents – Book marking Facility, post it noting, sticky noting, task allocation.
13) Discussion forums- Intranet, project discussion, document discussion, history maintenances, commenting.
14) Image Fusion- Scanned documents can be fusioned together in .pdf format to accommodate multiple papers of the same document.
15) Reverse Indexing:- Keeping track of unique document, retrieval of document.
16) Storage and backup:- Documents ageing , migration of the documents from one storage media to another storage media, automated backup via mirroring, encryption and eventual document destruction. Institution wise and branch wise.
17) Shared document Distribution, Updating, Share single document with multi users, Updating, associated task assignment, auto forward next phase or process.
18) Automated Workflow: – Paper Process flow control, index control mapping control.
19) Versioning: – Allowing users to retrieve previous versions and to continue working from a selected point with Check In and Check Out facility so as to receive the latest updated document.
20) Searching: – Search using template, attributes or full text search, multiple key words, To From dates, location, or by the user and his/her designation, Institution wise and branch or location wise.
21) Reproduction: – Reproduction of documents to its original scale upon printing.
22) Scanning and uploading: – Document management System will have the necessary upload facilities to upload batch documents or single document through direct tagging.
23) Reports: – Stage wise document flow report, size of cabinet, user activity, MIS, Dashboard, completion of folder or status of project documentation.
24) Customization: – Product is owned by SIPL and as such can be customized to accommodate additional requirements.