Complete ERP Solution for Dealerships and Trading Organizations, having AMC, Workshops and Call Centers.
May it be for gensets, May it be for Tooling, May it be for Machines, May it be for Compressors – What are the most important functions in a dealership management? SERVICE and CALL TRACKING- Both are managed in a very professional way in a dealer management system. The major source of revenue – Workshop and Inventory are tracked precisely on a centralized database in the Dealer Management System.
1) A very high volume of transactions with precise accuracy, releasing the P&L ratio to manage the complicated and fast changeover of decisions, keeping the dealership’s service levels polished, all at the same time to efficiently increase and manage revenue is what the Dealer Management System delivers.
2) Sales System displayed on the dealer management system portal
Quotation, Order Acceptance, Development Order (First Order of Customer), Sales Invoice, Sales Register, Strike Rate
Customer Enquiry Quotation ;The dealer management module has provisions to register customer enquiries and sales department can generate part wise detailed quotation.
MODULES IN TRADESYS – DEALER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
|Call register||Field Report analysis|
|pending call report||Field report submission|
|Completed call report||Field report- recommend part report|
|Search Sent SMS messages||Field report-replaced part report|
|Open Job Card||FAMC Register|
|Material Requisition Slip||Engineer scheduling|
|Material Issue Slip||AMC Billing|
|Invoice Against Job Card (Service + parts)||Expiry of Warranty period alert|
|job card closure and tracking|
|Quotation||Supplier/Customer A/c mapping|
|Sales Order||Transaction Account Mapping/Tax Mapping|
|Dispatch request||All type of ledgers|
|Profit & Loss Report|
|Bank Book and Cash Book|
|All Register Report(Sales, Purchase, Vouchers)|
|Finance Related Transaction||HR & Payroll|
|Ledger/Sub ledger Report||Employee master/Department Master/Holiday Master|
|Payment and Receipts||Leave Details|
|All Vouchers||Advance Salary Details|
|Debit and Credit Note||Attendance Register|
|Outstanding reports||All Employee related Forms|
|Payroll related Reports (PF,ESI)|
|Statutory Compliance (MIS)||MIS and dash board|
|Excise Register||Quotation Report|
|VAT Register||Sales Order Report|
|TDS and Service Tax Calculation||Invoice report|
DEALER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FEATURES
- User friendly — Easy to operate.
- Principle of only once entry — Reduce Time and Labor.
- Used by many Industries — Diverse Applications.
- Quick Sales and Support response — Dedicated Service Teams.
- Most competitively priced — Genuine cost advantage.
- All important reports at a glance — Fast Decisions.
- End to End implementation gives you a totally Paperless System across the organization.