It is a noninvasive test that can be used to estimate the blood flow through the arteries & veins of lower limb, arms, neck to reveal the clots in any veins / arteries.
During pregnancy may be used to look at blood flow in unborn baby to check the health of the fetus.
Various types of Doppler available at Pioneer-
- Gravid uterus
- Single limb(arterial & venous)
- Double/ both limb Doppler (arterial & venous)
- Carry doctor’s prescription
- Carry all previous reports if you have undergone procedure earlier.
- Wear easily changeable loose clothes while coming for the test.
For Appointment Contact Us