For a desirable retreat experience, explore this article to know the tips for finding the best yoga holiday in Nepal.
All those who are stressed out from the demands of a busy life, take a yoga retreat in Nepal and hit the reset button. A yoga vacation in an effervescent Nepal is an opportunity for the perturbed souls to make a commitment to health, clarity, and rehabilitation.
For all those feeling the need to refresh their souls, reignite their passion for living, and rediscover balance in their lives, 14 days yoga retreat in Nepal is what they need. So, here are the key tips for finding yourself the best yoga retreat in Nepal.
1. Location: Yoga vacations in Nepal are offered at a number of locations. Select a place that is nature abound and secluded from the urban setting. The Pokhara region lies in the Himalayas, where yogis and saints have found solace and moksha. In addition to this, Pokhara is blessed with Phewa Lake, Sarangkot Valley, Peace Pagoda, and so much more. All the mesmerizing natural and divine features of the Pokhara land helps in magnifying the retreat experiences of the individuals.
2. Reputed Yoga School: In the land of Nepal, look for certified yoga schools and organizations conducting 14 days yoga retreat in Nepal. The reputed yoga schools are celebrated for offering comprehensive retreat packages characterized by traditional yoga practices, nutritious food, Ayurvedic sessions, and overall, a balanced retreat experience. The renowned schools take extra effort in ensuring that you are inspired to continue living a life of good habits along with an uplifting yoga retreat experience.
3. Teacher’s Profile: You should familiarize yourself with the profile of the yoga retreat teachers, like years of experience and qualification. Getting to know the teacher’s profile helps to get an idea of the teaching style and whether you will be able to indulge with the ideology of a teacher or not. It is recommended to choose a yoga school with traditional yoga instructors as they can motivate you both on and off the yoga mat.
4. Yoga Styles Offered: The yoga and meditation practices are of prime importance during a yoga retreat. Going for a yoga in Nepal— the land of Eastern yogic and meditation practices is a golden chance for you to delve in the practice of diverse classical yoga forms such as Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga along with contemporary forms like Laughter Yoga. Therefore, choose an organization whose yoga retreat program curriculum has diverse yoga styles and practices on offer.
5. Soul-Stirring Activities: Besides good health and wellness, yoga holiday in Nepal is also an opportunity to unearth the secrets of happiness, compassion, and peace. Therefore, a yoga package with heart-throbbing adventures, soul-feeding Karma projects, and interesting excursions is perfect for you to embrace the enlightening and elevating feelings.
6. Batch Size: Before selecting a yoga retreat in Nepal, be certain to ask the size of the retreat group. Go for a retreat program having a comfortable range between 10-20 people so that one you can get along with the kindred spirits as well as can enjoy your personal time.
7. Cost Involved: In Nepal, look for yoga retreats that are inclusive of pretty much everything except airfares. It is easy for you to overspend if your retreat package is exclusive of food and accommodation facilities. If you are looking for quality retreat packages in Nepal that are expensive for your pocket, there are ways to save money. Take a shared room, choose a cheap mode of transportation, etc.
These tips set a foundation for choosing the best yoga retreat in Nepal. Hope you have a momentous yoga retreat experience.