With such a large number of California commercial solar Orange County companies joining the solar panel bandwagon, and the massive Feed-In Tariff that was initiated, how do you get to know the option that’s most appropriate for you? In a magazine article that was quite informative, an expert explained what the best means of choosing a reputable solar panel installation firm should look like. This article offers a very brief summary of that article.
- Select a firm that hires all of its own electricians and roofers. This is to make sure that your installation turns out to be of the highest quality possible.
- Demand that you see all of the installer’s necessary qualifications – several firms have been verified to employ and use unqualified members of staff.
- Demand to know the level of roofing experience that the installer has – several and varying solar firms feature no roofing expertise at all and it happens to be a skill that’s quite crucial to the process. It’s an added bonus if the installer has a solar roofing NVQ with a heritage experience.
- Choose a firm that has undertaken hundreds or even thousands of installations in the past and, is quite happy to provide you with testimonials from its past clients.
- Ask to know who guarantees the workmanship, and make sure that it’s written down should the firm decide to go bust. Reputable firms, that are partners in the California solar initiative, provide a solar care insurance warranty that lasts for as much as ten years.
- Ask to know who will be checking the structural integrity. It’s not abnormal for installers to miss the truth that solar panels could overload your roof structure.
The expert also offers his views on ‘rent-a-panel’ programs in which some firms agree to, mount PV panels on your roof and provide you with ‘free’ electricity in return. He believes that although you might be saving some money each year on some 4KW array, the firm gets to make over four times what you are saving under the Feed-In Tariff scheme. This can actually be a valuable alternative when you lack the necessary funds to cover the installation at this point in time, and you desire to decrease your energy bills instantly. What you have to do is negotiate a buy-back cost with the solar installation firm. This is so that you will ultimately own the panels and become eligible for the scheme at some later date.
The scheme was introduced by the authorities to encourage people to help the world and our environment by decreasing reliance on fossil fuels; the key contributor to the progressively rising global warming. All homeowners that generate green electricity from products like solar PV panels will be paid for all kilowatt-hours generated, by their provider each day for the next 24 years. And that is index-linked and tax-free mind you.
These are all that you need do to choose the best possible commercial solar Orange county companies to help you make the switch to solar electricity. Such firms can help you to generate your own electricity thus decrease your bills simultaneously irrespective of where you reside.
Welcome to Revel Energy: we are a company of experienced and professional commercial utility brokers offering Los Angeles, Orange County, and San Diego businesses the opportunity to invest in and implement renewable energy solutions in order to free more capital.