If you are on a budget it doesn’t mean that you will have to break off from your dream of learning yoga. Through the following article, you will learn how to find a yoga teacher training course on a budget.
Your interest could either be teaching yoga or enhancing yoga skills for self; the more you spend on the training course, the easier it is to gain more from the course. But, it doesn’t mean that being on a tight budget should mess with your yoga training.
Choosing a yoga teacher training course sensibly can relieve you from the budget issues. Rather, it wouldn’t allow any hindrance to your yoga learning.
Let’s examine a few assets that can guide you to find a yoga teacher training course on a tight budget:
- Destination: Fee for the course depends majorly on the destination you choose. For instance, the price for yoga teacher training courses in India and Nepal are comparatively less than other countries. Yoga teacher in India and Nepal believes that focus should be on learning yoga rather enjoying the luxuries of life. Whereas, prices for the same are at peak in countries like Canada, USA, etc. as luxuries come along with the training. The final decision should be made between focused training and training along with luxuries while on a budget.
- Low season: Visiting any location during its high season eventually heats up the prices for the travel, hotels and even food. Therefore, opting for the course during a low season will slash the prices for flights as well as stay. You may get lucky if any yoga school offers you price less than the usual for course.
- Choose countries offering free visa arrival: It may surprise you that there are countries that offer free visa arrival for 30 days or charge a modest fee for the visa for a good period of time. All you have to do is look for the countries offering free visa arrival for your origin. Cutting costs on the visa arrival may help you save big time especially when you are on a budget.
- Inclusive of meals: Some yoga schools impose less fees for the yoga teacher training course but charge extra for the meal. Ultimately, it turns out to be more as compared to a yoga school offering a good price for the course and includes the meal as well. Hence, look for a school that may charge a penny extra for the course but offering inclusive meals.
- Accommodation: While signing up for the teacher training course, make sure you don’t end up staying in a hotel. Since your yoga sessions would expect you to be up by 5 early in the morning which may not befit their schedule. Therefore, choose a yoga school offering ashrams or yoga center for the stay. They offer complete stay for the duration of course with the option to stay in private or shared occupancy based on your budget.
- Extra-curricular activities: Some yoga schools offer extra-curricular activities such as cooking classes, Ayurveda massages, and therapies, camping trip, one-day treks, etc. Enrolling for a yoga school offering extra-curricular activities will allow you to relax within the price for the course.
- Demand extra for the yoga kit: While finalizing the yoga school make sure you check that the school isn’t levying extra for the yoga kit.
Next step is to prepare a list of shortlisted yoga schools and then finalize one. Make sure you read reviews about the experienced yoga teachers, facilities delivered, etc. If you have chosen India for the yoga teacher training course soon you will find out why yoga teacher in India is preferred over other yoga teachers.