- Post On: 22/06/2019 7:50 AM
- Post: Panchayat Secretary Grade IV
- No. of Vacancies: 482
- Pay Scale: 35000
- Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Last Date: July 2019
- Age Limit: 21-35
- Selection Process: Written Exam & Interview
- Application Fee: Refer to official notification
- Educational Qualification: Graduation Degree
- How to Apply: Online
- Address : APPSC Office, M.G. Road , ijayawada- 520 010. Andhra Pradesh.APPSC Panchayat Secretary Grade IV Vacancy 2019: The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is preparing to declare the notification for Panchayat Secretary Grade IV recruitment 2019. The APPSC Department will be organized the “Recruitment of 482 posts of Panchayat Secretary Examination, 2019. The APPSC Exam will be organized in the upcoming month 2019. Lots of candidates are waiting for the latest APPSC Jobs.
This is the great career opportunity for all job seekers. Eligible aspirants may apply for online APPSC Jobs from October 2019. Before applying, you must check the detailed notification and all eligibility criteria. Interested applicants must submit the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019 Application form on or before November 2019.
We are updating the latest information about Combined Panchayat Secretary Grade IV in this article. The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts the Panchayat Secretary exam to recruit various vacancies in all government departments. There are 482 vacancies for Panchayat Secretary Grade IV Posts.
Selected the candidates will get the basic salary with Grade Pay per month. All latest information like age limit, education qualification, application fee, selection process and how to apply online are given in this post. Therefore jobless contenders must apply online for APPSC Panchayat Secretary Grade IV Recruitment 2019. https://www.getfreejobsalert.com/jobs/appsc/appsc-panchayat-secretary-recruitment