Cradle maternity & women care Laparoscopy surgery in Pune is done through instruments called a laparoscope. Our surgery is safe and gives you successful result. We provide best facilities in our clinic during laparoscopic surgery.
Laparoscopy uses an instrument called a laparoscope to look at the abdominal organs. A laparoscope is a long, thin tube with a high-intensity light and a high-resolution camera at the front. The instrument is inserted through an incision in the abdominal wall. As it moves along, the camera sends images to a video monitor. Laparoscopy allows your doctor to see inside your body in real time, without open surgery. Your doctor also can obtain biopsy samples during this procedure.
Advantages of Laparoscopic Surgery:
- Reduce the risk of bleeding during surgery
- Reduce the risk and bleeding after surgery
- Less pain during and after surgery
- Stress less surgery
- Reducing the risk of post-operative infection.
Risks of Laparoscopy
Potential risks of laparoscopy include:
- Puncturing an organ
- bleeding and the potential need for blood product transfusion
- Cardiac complications from general anaesthesia
- abdominal inflammation or infection