I know you are confused … where to join a yoga teacher training, there are plenty of schools around the world for yoga teacher training course then why Rishikesh Only ?
Yoga being part of the transformation of medical and educational systems, becoming basic for individual and social growth. While doing a yoga teacher training student can get the personal health benefits and also enormous miracles in personality. Yoga Teacher Training Course has the registration with Yoga Alliance and make the student’s future strong enough to make their own profession. Hence students will not only just gain the personality but will be gained certification for future growth. Yoga as “the way of life” will be practically experienced with 200 hour Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh.
Hence the journey of Yoga will be made with Yoga Asana (physical postures), Yoga Kriyas (physical cleaning techniques), Pranayama (Breathing techniques), Meditation (silencing techniques), Sattvic food (Yogic diet), Raja Yoga (Biorhythm), Krida Yoga (social events) and Bhakti Yoga (devotional events like prayers at river Ganga) etc., Discussion on Yoga Philosophy (concepts of ancient wisdom) and Anatomy and physiology of yoga practices will give an opportunity for exploring the depth Yoga.
Rishikesh is the most popular destination of all yoga lovers from the globe, being the land of yoga here are many yoga teacher training centers and offering various types of yoga in their teacher training program. Here are the top reasons, why one should come to Rishikesh for their yoga teacher training course.
- Certified Yoga Schools : Rishikesh is a yoga hub and here you can get many registered yoga school offering Yoga Alliance USA certification in their yoga teacher training program. Once you will complete your 200 hour yoga ttc in Rishikesh you can start teaching globally.
- Spiritual Yoga Teachers : Rishikesh is a spiritual land and while doing your yoga teacher teacher training, you will also get the opportunity to meet with the best yoga teachers of the world who have born in the land of yoga and practicing yoga since their childhood.
- Best Location : Rishikesh has a spectacular view of jungle-clad hills. Rishikesh has also a confluence of River Ganges. The glorious attraction of Rishikesh is none other than the great river the Ganges herself, running rapidly throughout the city. Apart from spirituality now Rishikesh is also a hub for the adventure activities such as rafting, camping, trekking, and bungee jumping. Rishikesh is full of tourists every time. There are also big ashrams, centers for Yoga, Meditation, Ayurvedic Massage, and astrology are here. What else you want ?
- Packet Friendly : Yoga Teacher training in Rishikesh is much cheaper of doing your course in any other country.
- Follow the curriculum, sattvic diet to detoxify: Being the yoga and holy city, non-veg is not served here, you are not allowed to consume alcohol or non-veg while doing you 200 hour yoga teacher training course. The food provided is hygienic and well-prepared vegetarian food. During this course, you will enjoy daily vegetarian breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Every meal will consist of a special nutritious Ayurvedic and yogic menu developed according to the season.
- Much More Than Yoga: Apart from your course you will also have opportunity for adventure in these Himalayan foothills, Rishikesh is the land of adventure, temples and spiritual places.
Veer is a passionate Yoga lover, born in the Holy city Rishikesh traveled many cities of India. Finally decided to come back the yoga capital of the world Rishikesh for seeking peace and calmness in the life with the help of yoga and meditation. He Loves writing and reading as well as travelling is my habit.