Dentist, specialized in Root Canal Treatment & Cosmetic Dentistry
Director of SIMM Healthcare
Dr. Monica Bhardwaj is a highly trained and skilled Dental surgeon with an experience of over 8 years in the field of Root Canal treatment, Cosmetic Dentistry and Dental Implants.
She completed her BDS and MDS from Kothiwal Dental College, Uttar Pradesh.
She joined one of the premiere hospitals of Delhi NCR, Sir Gangaram Hospital where she worked with the pioneers of this field.
She has attended various national and international conferences in the field of Endodontic Dentistry & Dental implants and has been involved in training young budding dentists.
She is always updated clinically to provide latest and most precise treatment to her patients.
A. Presentations In Conferences:
- “Poster Presentation on Biological Profile of PIOC of Jaw: A study of 180 cases”-20th National conference of IAOMP.
- “Poster Presentation on Kaleidoscopic View of Nucleus: A study to detect Nuclear Staining Utility” and was awarded with 2nd Prize- XII National Post Graduate Convention.
- “e-Poster Presentation on Malignant Fibrous Histiocytoma: Institutional versus Global Review”- XXI National Conference of Indian Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Pathologists.
- “ Poster Presentation on Custodians of Research and Ethics: Tissue Bio-banking”-XIII National Post Graduate Convention of Indian Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Pathologists.
- “Poster Presentation on Microwave as a Substitute to Conventional Method of Tissue Processing”-XXII National Conference of Indian Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Pathologists.
- CERTIFIED For the Participation & Contribution Towards making the 5th Global American academy of implant dentistry conference-2019 & 1st Asian hard and soft tissue symposium.