If you are an authorized Cognos user and looking for an option to upgrade your BI system, the new IBM Cognos Analytics or Planning Analytics is well worth considering. Cognos BI has recently changed its name to Cognos Analytics and TM1 to Planning Analytics. If you are new to IBM Cognos and its add-on features it’s best to start with Cognos Training to help you understand it’s implementation and practical benefits. Cognos BI users can get these new features by upgrading their system to Cognos Analytics 11.1.3.
How Cognos Training Will Help?
When you are upgrading to a new system, the training will help you to understand the features in an interactive way that is more engaging and understandable than reading the concepts. It will also:
- Reduce reliance on consultants and save the consulting fee
- Raise executive satisfaction
- Lessen time to deliver dashboards and reports to end-users
- Increase ROI with the new upgrade.
- Secure and rapid end-user adoption
- Same level networking
- Help to learn how to leverage the new AI functionality
What Do You Get in New Cognos Analytics?
Get a complete idea of new features and User Interface in the new version here:
Overview of Dashboard Module that includes:
- All new precise mapping
- Mark Data slots to compare budget or information
- In-depth search
- Sharing Dashboards through email or PDF
- All new Assistant feature to build widgets and dashboards
Targeted Modeling with Data Modules
- Add data assets and upload files
- Try new filters, calculations, and navigation paths
- Create and use relative time intervals (Generate YTD/MTD comparisons easily)
- Apply global parameters with relative time
Exploration with Artificial Intelligence in BI
- Using Explorations introducing AI to acquire data analysis more efficiently
- A new assistant feature that directs you by generating tools and explorations
- Compare one exploration with the other to produce quick analysis
Updated Reporting module
- Reporting summary
- New customized filter interface
These above-specified features of Cognos Analytics are just not enough to understand its complete functionalities, so you need in-depth learning and training for its practical implementations. With the upgraded version, you also get enhanced speed for planning analytics that saves time as well.
As a certified user, you always have the facility to upgrade your software with the latest version. The all-new features and user interface will help you to boost your customer engagement and provide them ease of access within your organization. Not using these new functionalities can cost you much than upgrading to a new version, because the old version may include more processes and acquire more time and expenses. Instead, a new Cognos Analytics will complete that process in a few minutes with less manual efforts and expenses.
So, what are you waiting for? Indulge yourself into the Cognos Training and get a complete understanding of the practical implementations of the new features and leverage your business with the best data solutions with Cognos Analytics.