5 Most Beautiful Places Of India For You To Explore
India is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. Its extraordinary beauty will leave you spellbound. The snow-covered mountains in the north to beautiful beaches in the south; India has so much to offer. The hot deserts in the west to stunning hill stations in east, India will never fail to amaze you.
Travelling is one of the most adventurous aspects of life. It is one of the best ways to gain experience. India being culturally rich is one of the best places to plan a holiday. The food, people, culture, festivals, everything here is so unique and special. Therefore, if you are planning India tour, these holidays here is a list of most beautiful states in India that you cannot afford to miss.
1) Kerala: Kerala is rightly referred to as God’s own country. It is one of the most attractive states of India with beautiful beaches, breathtaking waterfalls, enthralling hill stations, and a plethora of historical monuments. Most of the places here are surrounded by water that is why it is also called Venice of India. Since Kerala has a tropical climate, it can be visited anytime during the year. Munnar, Alleppy, Cochin, Kumarakom are the prettiest cities of the state. Seeing the beautiful backwater channel and diverse flora and fauna is going to be a lifetime experience.
2) Himachal Pradesh: Himachal is famous for its snowcapped mountains and greenery. It is located in the foothill of Himalayas, and its beauty cannot be defined in words. If you love adventure sports, then this place deserves a visit. You can enjoy different adventure activities here like paragliding, mountain biking, rock-climbing and many more. Kullu, Manali, and Shimla are the most famous tourist spots here.
3) Rajasthan: This is an ideal place to visit for those who prefer royalty. This princely state has a range of forts and a rich history. Journey through the magnificent Thar Desert will be an experience of life. This state has a lot of wildlife as well as abundant vegetation. Jaisalmer, also known as the golden city of Rajasthan, has many exquisite forts. Jaipur, the capital city, has historical monuments like Hawa Mahal and Amer Fort. The city of lakes, Udaipur is an abode of artificial lakes. Besides these, cities like Chittorgarh, Pushkar, and Jodhpur have so much to offer.
4) West Bengal: This beautiful city lies between the Bay of Bengal and the Himalayan region. However, the beauty of this place is overlooked at times, but this state has everything that should not be missed. From beautiful beaches to tall mountains, this place gives a diversified experience. Kolkata, Darjeeling, Jalpaiguri, Siliguri are some nice places to visit.
5) Goa: When you visit India, Goa is a place to die for. Here you can witness an incredible experience of watching sunsets at golden sand beaches. You can give your taste buds a completely different experience with mouthwatering seafood. You can engage yourself in a variety of water sports here like water skiing and windsurfing. This is the smallest state of India with a unique culture and ethnicity.
Many websites provide exciting holiday package deals. With them, you can organize luxurious private or small group tours. With them, you can organize a perfect tour for yourself.