- avoid bathing in hot water. Prefer lukewarm water.
- Limit bath time to 5 -10 minutes maximum
- Use mild, fragrance-free moisturizing cleansers with bath oils.
- After bathing, gently pat the skin dry with a towel and apply moisturizer to the damp skin
- Apply moisturizer at least once daily or more often if required
- Apply moisturizer all over the body
- Prefer fragrance-free moisturizers
Skin care tips
- Moisturize twice daily to prevent skin dryness and cracking
- Keep fingernails short and smooth to lessen the likelihood of scratching
- Temperature and humidity levels should be kept comfortable. Avoid extreme weather conditions
- Use enough water for adequate rinsing of detergents
- Wash new clothes before wearing