At Ojas eye hospital in Mumbai, our eye specialists, understand, that a lot of patients, interchange the words ‘Cloudy vision’ and ‘Blurry vision’ when they cannot see things clearly. However, there is a difference between the two.Since your eye specialist relies on the information of the experiences provided by you, it is vital for you to know the difference between the two, and accordingly describe it to your eye specialist.
Remember using a single lens reflex camera? When it would be out of focus and one would have to focus it manually.Blurry vision is the same experience you get, minus the camera.The objects may appear blurry when you may be looking straight at them or when they sit to one side or the other of your peripheral vision.You may experience Blurry vision:
- If you have Retinopathy
- If you have Cataract
- Any Infection in the eye
- If you are near-sighted, far-sighted or have astigmatism
- If you have age related macular degeneration
- If there is Corneal scarring
- If you have any Injury or abrasion to the cornea
- If you have Optic Neuritis
Cloudy vision makes you feel like you’re looking through fog or through a dirty window. It may give you an urge to blink and wipe off the film from your eyes. Apart from these, there may be a few more symptoms:
- You may see a halo or glare around lights
- You may experience light sensitivity which may make you uncomfortable on seeing fluorescent light, sunlight etc.
- You may experience double vision
- You may have a poor night vision
- You may experience dry eyes or water eyes
Cloudy vision, may indicate:
- An Inflammation or infection the eye
- Macular Degeneration
- Contact lenses that may be dirty or damaged
To halt any potential damage to the eye, it is important to undergo a comprehensive eye exam, if you experience cloudy vision or blurry vision, which persists or gets severe quickly.Ojas Eye Hospital, is the best eye hospital in Mumbai, which provides it’s patients with highly experienced and friendly eye doctors. Call: +91-9137462795 to book a consultation with the best eye specialists in Mumbai.
Ojas, Eye Hospital In Mumbai is an advanced ophthalmic clinic that offers a variety of high end medical solutions to people requiring correction in vision. Ojas, which comprises a dedicated team of ophthalmic specialists led by Dr. Niteen C Dedhia ( Best Eye Surgeon in Mumbai ), has brought leading technology for ophthalmic treatment to India.