How can I get Schengen visa from India
Yes in this article you’re going to read about Get Schengen Visa People around the world have started to move frequently from one place to another for various purposes. The purpose of travel varies from person to person. A research states Europe as the most favorable dream destination for many. In addition to it India is the important market for European tourism. There are more than 10 million people move from India to Europe for various reasons. Europe being your dream destination, it is mandatory to have knowledge on Schengen Visa. This article explains about how to get Schengen Visa.
7 things you definitely get Schengen visa
Very simple steps to Get Schengen Visa from India:
1. Figure out which Schengen visa type you need
Schengen visa varies depending on your purpose. Be clear on your purpose to travel and choose the right one. Identify the place where you need to apply for schengen visa. Choosing the right embassy or consulate or VAC is the priority.
2. Find out the most suitable time to apply
It is always advisable to apply for Schengen Visa in India three months ahead of your travel. Once the required documents are collected get an appointment at visa application centre in India. The interview may happen online, or in person or over phone.
3. Find out where you need to apply
Interview plays the most important role while applying for a visa and makes it clear while talking with the interviewer. The visa fees vary according to the category you choose. So focus should be on exact fee amount to be paid for the required visa.
Once you are done with all the above process the embassies or consulates in India will respond for your application in time scale of 15 days.
4. Fix an appointment
It is always advisable to fix an appointment much in advance. Advancement in the process helps in smooth preparation. It is best to apply before twelve weeks from date of departure.
5. The applicant should submit his or her document right time
The applicant will be called for an interview. All the documents along with supporting papers should be carried by the applicant. The applicant should be prepared well to face the interview. He or she should be able to explain the reason for their trip.
6. Pay the Schengen Visa fee
After verifying the application the applicant will be asked to pay the visa amount. The amount comes around INR 6000 and it is non-refundable as well. The cost of Schengen visa differs depending on the country.
7. Wait for their response to your application
The concerned embassy is responsible for issuing Schengen visa. In case the application does not meet the condition it the pass and other documents submitted by the applicants will be returned to the applicant.
What are the documents required to apply for Schengen Visa?
Documents required for Schengen visa:
- The application needs to be submitted with two passport size photographs. The conditions to be satisfied in the photograph are: it should cover complete face and ears should be visible. The background color for this picture should be white. More than 70% of this picture should be covered with applicants face. The size of the photo should be 35mm x 45mm.
- There should be two blank pages in the applicant’s passport.
- The applicant should avail travel insurance worth €30,000 for entire schengen area.
- The purpose of itinerary should be clearly explained in the cover letter.
- The starting date of travel and both entry point and exit point should be mentioned clearly.
- The proof of accommodation should be submitted.
- A proof like birth certificate should be provided for confirming civil status.
- Bank statement of six months should be submitted and the minimum balance should be €3000. In case of not having sufficient balance bank statement of family member or guardian is accepted.
- This application demands income tax returns for a period of three years
- A no objection certificate from a university should be submitted if the applicant is a student
- For retired person pension certificate should be submitted along with the application form.
Study abroad consultancy