Learn the amazing uses of bird’s nests today
- In the composition of the swallow’s nest, there are 40-50% protein and amino acids, trace elements are essential for the human body. People with low resistance are often susceptible to minor illnesses such as runny nose, headache, cold … To limit the common pimples, you should use bird’s nest regularly to stimulate the growth of white blood cells. so antibodies against bacteria, viruses invade…
- Another thing that is not known is that, in bird’s nests contain high levels of L-arginine (11.4%) – function to increase the amount of growth hormone HGG, speed up the process of recovering damage. Software, circulating circulation, improve sexual dysfunction very well for men as well as women, it plays a key role in regulating sexual function.
Older people to use bird’s nests have any effect
- Bird’s nest is particularly effective to strengthen and enhance the weakened excretory function of the kidney – one of the diseases that many elderly people suffer from. Therefore, increase the use of bird’s nests to help eliminate the toxins in the blood of the elderly, thereby improving kidney function. Moreover, the effect of bird’s nest has been praised by many as being able to improve the circulatory function of the heart more stable, support stable blood pressure, especially for the elderly with high blood pressure.
- Eating bird’s nest will help stimulate the taste buds, help you eat and drink better, enhance digestion and metabolism of the body, help the elderly absorb better nutrition and reduce the likelihood of constipation – A common disease and cause a lot of discomfort for the body of the elderly. Moreover, the minerals found in bird’s nest help to reduce the coughing, reduce mucus production and improve the respiratory ability of the body.
Summary of bird’s nest use for the elderly
- With natural bird’s nests, after preparation and cleaning, we can distill with alum sugar, or after steaming, pour the broth and a little chicken into it, delicious and nutritious. For a long-term effect, the elderly, patients should use oats regularly for a long time, gradually supplementing with the appropriate daily dose of about 70ml. Can refer to the type of natural oats processed, bottled with just enough content for a day of use
- Using oats for the elderly can process dishes such as minced meat nest, porridge nest, alum sugar, … are very easy for digestion, and delicious. Salanganes’Nest should be considered at reputable addresses to ensure quality and best price. Dai Lam Moc Salanganes’Nest is a famous brand in Vietnam for products from bird’s nest. In addition, for convenience and ease of use, no need for processing or worrying about elaborate storage, you can choose bird’s nest for your relatives, helping to quickly absorb valuable micronutrients to compensate, body caring…
Summary of fast cleaning process of bird’s nest
- What do you think if we recommend that if you have time, you should buy raw bird’s nest for use? Indeed, cleaning your hands from a swallow’s nest to a clean swallow nest is a very interesting experience, you will feel better and appreciate the results you make. However, cleaning bird’s nest requires meticulous, meticulous, enduring
- Step 1: Soak the bird’s nest for about 1 to 2 hours depending on the type of bird’s nest and the thin thickness of the bird’s nest (see the table for instructions on how to soak the bird’s nest below) soak until the bird’s nest comes out. Step 2: Use tweezers (tongs) to wash a little bit to clean impurities and feathers. Step 3: Separate the bird’s nest into strands, then put the nest in the sieve, put the sieve into the water basin, use a spoon to stir, lift the sieve up and down. Bird’s nest will follow the water out, change the water many times, we will have clean bird’s nest. You can soak 2 to 3 swallow’s nest for a while then clean, drain and put in the cooler of the refrigerator. The maximum time it can be kept in the refrigerator is 1 week. Note: Must dry bird’s nest before putting in the refrigerator, absolutely do not leave any bird’s nest
Salanganes’Nest storage should note what
- Raw nests (intact nest) need to clean feathers and impurities sticking to the nest and wash quickly through clean water. After picking feathers, bird’s nest is still moist and drained, raw bird’s nest is processed at this time called fresh bird’s nest. Although it takes an extra cleaning and picking bird’s nest, many families choose raw bird’s nest because they are less likely to buy fake goods. The process of making raw bird’s nest still takes a long time, so many people choose to clean the nest once and use it gradually.
- The preservation of oats after distillation is extremely necessary. Because any food after processing has to make sure otherwise bacteria will invade after a short time. For oats after distillation, too, you need to cover and refrigerate at a temperature of 2-5 degrees C (Cool compartment of the refrigerator) or can remove the freezer if you want to preserve longer than Yen after distillation if Store in a cool compartment for 7-14 days. If it is longer we go to the freezer to be able to extend the use time up to 3-6 months
How to make Salanganes’Nest with rock sugar
- The swallow nest of rock sugar is the most popular dish made from bird’s nest. To make this dish is very simple, does not take much time, but still ensure adequate nutrients not inferior to the delicous bird’s nest. In this tutorial “How to nest oats with rock sugar”, we use bird’s nest type “Clean Swallow / refined nest” for processing. If you use other types of bird’s nest (raw bird’s nest, fresh bird’s nest, blood nest, bird’s nest, etc.) please see the general article.
- Ingredients: Bird’s nest refined 5g, rock sugar 3 teaspoons, a bowl of water about 300ml. How to prepare it: Soak refined bird’s nest in clean water for about 20 minutes. For oats in a ceramic bowl and alum sugar pour water to cover the bird nest and then cover tightly. Then put in medium red water pot. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat to 20 – 30 minutes to lay soft oats. Cook the pot and take out a ceramic bowl to add some slices of ginger to make the bird’s nest more delicious.
Some attention on using effectively time from bird nest
- Raw bird’s nest is cooked in water-proof or steamed in rice cooker, the time to soak in water and pick up feathers is 3-6 hours, the time is only about 15 to 20 minutes. When using a dedicated bird’s nest pot, the soaking time is also from 3 to 6 hours and the distillation time is about 2 hours. For raw island oats, processing steamed aquatic for a longer time with raw oats farming. Depending on the age of the oats, the time of distillation will vary, the older the oats, the longer the time
- Raw bird’s nest has 2 types of bird’s nest, also known as bird’s nest and island’s nest. For raw oats, consumers should keep water time depending on the age of the bird’s nest, the time of soaking in water and picking feathers is about 60-150 minutes depending on the product. Distillation time should be about 15-20 minutes. If an electric retort is used, it should be between 60-80 minutes. For raw island oats, the time to nest should be from 30-40 minutes. Before soaking time from 2-3 hours (including picking hair). Using a dedicated electric retort, it should take longer, about 2-3 hours
Overview when to use the bird nest effectively
- Using bird’s nest at the best time? This is a question many customers have been interested in recently. Since ancient times, bird’s nests are considered to be a valuable food used as the main dish in the royal palace to the kings to enjoy and improve health. Nowadays, the natural products of bird’s nests are becoming more and more widely known, the increasing use of food supplements leads to information related to the quality and usage of products that are of prime interest to customers. . The following article will help answer the idea of when customers eat bird’s nest at the best time …
- Oats should eat at any time: in the early morning, you can also eat oats in the evening before going to bed about 30 minutes. This is the time when dinner has gradually been digested in the stomach, so when you eat oats, you will not feel too “overeating”. Not only that, after eating, your body will also rest, thereby creating the maximum conditions to absorb the nutrients from the bird’s nest.
Instructions for using bird’s nest for the best effect
- How to use bird’s nests best for health. Salanganes’Nest, since ancient times is still considered a nutritious and valuable dish. However, during processing, you may have accidentally lost some substances, or used improperly, preventing our body from absorbing the maximum nutrients from bird’s nest.
- Patients who are in the treatment phase should use 1 cup of swallow sugar algae daily, average about 150gr of bird’s nest per month. However, bird’s nest is not a medicine, so it has no healing function as rumor.
CEO of company in farming, distribution of Swiftlet – Edible – Salanganes Bird Nest in Vietnam. Our ambitious is creating funds for restoration and preservation of Edible – Swiftlet living environment. Edie Bird Nest (called tổ yến or yến sào in Vietnammese) is a provision nutritions for health. They only live in Asia such as China, Vietnam…