Some effects of edible bird nests on women
- As we all know, collagen is the main ingredient that helps the skin become smooth, ruddy. That is also the reason why many women do not regret buying millions of pills containing this substance, but looking forward to having flawless, flawless skin, hiding wrinkles brought about by age. An interesting surprise is that Salanganes’Nest contains a large content of natural collagen, so the addition of bird nests to beautify the skin very effectively is an indisputable fact.
- Moreover, in oats only natural galactose sugar without fat, can be used every day without fear of weight gain. Women who eat oats regularly will be less prone to acne, freckles, melasma, moreover get smooth skin, especially slow down the aging process.
Uses of bird’s nest for pregnant women
- Nutrition for mothers during the pregnancy is extremely important because it directly affects the development of the fetus. Whether the fetus is healthy, intelligent or not depends on whether the mother’s nutrition is balanced, adequate, and the amount needed.
- The first 3 months of pregnancy are a very important period. At this time, the fetus is just beginning to form nerve cells and the immune system. If the resistance of the mother is weak, susceptible to diseases, adversely affecting the health of the mother and the fetus. Improving resistance for mothers is an important factor for the complete development of the fetus.
Whether pregnant women can use the bird’s nest
- Pregnant women eat edible bird nest good? Certainly the answer is yes. Because, in this with protein content up to 45-55%. This protein content maintains energy for the body to stay healthy. With 31 essential trace elements for the body, bird’s nest is often used for cases of body weakness, fatigue, poor blood, etc.
- Some people believe that bird’s nest is cool, if used during pregnancy can cause children to have asthma after birth or even increase the likehood of allergies in children later. However, this is a misconception. There are no documents as well as scientific basis to confirm the concept, so pregnant women should feel secure when using bird’s nest to improve their health.
Women using bird’s nests can help skin beautiful
- Bird’s nest is one of the “panacea” works to beautify the skin extremely effectively for women. Especially those who are entering the stage of skin aging. However, the experience of eating beautiful edible bird nest is not everyone knows. We will reveal you shortly in this article.
- Bird’s nest is one of the health food for family members even when sick and healthy. At the same time, this food also works well for the beauty and skin of women. Bird’s nest soup is a food with many essential nutrients for the body. However, in order to promote bird’s nests to promote health, improve skin and fresh beauty, the user must know when to use it.
Let’s learn how to nourish and beautify the skin with a bird’s nest
- How to beautify the bird’s nest by the most people choose is … eating directly. In this way, bird’s nests, in addition to nourishing the body, will also bring effects to the skin from deep within. You can refer to the processing of coconut water bird’s nest, alum sugar bird’s nest, bird’s nest soup … However, with this method, its effect on the skin can only be felt after a period of use. often, hence the so-called “beauty from the inside”.
- You can absolutely use bird’s nest to beautify skin at home, the procedure is quite simple as follows: Clean your face and hands before performing a mask with bird’s nest. If possible, use a bowl of hot water to steam your face into enlarged pores. Grind bird’s nest into a fine powder and mix with water to make a paste and evenly apply on the face.
Why pregnant women should use bird’s nest to replenish
- Not gaining weight during pregnancy is a worry for most women, this problem will also significantly affect the weight gain of the fetus. Hreonine catalyst will help the body absorb nutrients for both mother and baby when pregnant women eat with alum sugar, coconut water from the 6th month of pregnancy. See also refined bird’s nest has been picked up by the top of the nest to help pregnant women save time to care for the fetus.
- In the early months of pregnancy, almost 90% of mothers suffer from symptoms such as nausea, dizziness, insomnia, loss of appetite … due to changes of some hormones in the body. Therefore, if you use bird’s nest in the first months of pregnancy, it will help mothers to overcome these symptoms easily, because the bird’s nest contains many micronutrients to help the body stay healthy and sleep. delicious, tastier..
Minerals for pregnant women
- Protein and fat supplement Meals for pregnant mothers need food to supplement protein and fat to help build and develop the baby’s body. Protein is also needed for hematopoiesis, the development of organs in the mother’s body, necessary for fetal and placental development. Protein needs to increase 15g / day compared to normal. Fat should account for 20% of total energy (about 40g). Bird’s nest soup is full of these nutrients.
- Folic acid / Folate and bird’s nest, preventing spina bifida and other neural tube defects. Oranges, orange juice, strawberries, leafy greens, spinach, turnips, broccoli, cauliflower, cereals, beans, noodles, beans, nuts rich in folic acid / folate Calcium Helps bones and strong teeth, prevent blood clotting, help the development of muscle and nerve function. Calcium-rich foods like yogurt, milk, cheese, soy milk, juice, bread, cereals, leafy green vegetables, canned fish with bones.
CEO of company in farming, distribution of Swiftlet – Edible – Salanganes Bird Nest in Vietnam. Our ambitious is creating funds for restoration and preservation of Edible – Swiftlet living environment. Edie Bird Nest (called tổ yến or yến sào in Vietnammese) is a provision nutritions for health. They only live in Asia such as China, Vietnam…