Iced chocolate drinks are amazing treats for all the chocolate lovers out there. Ice chocolate drink is people’s favorite drink. This chilled chocolate can be enjoyed on both the ways the warmest or the coldest days of the year. It is a delicious drink and a treat that will satisfy your chocolate craving for all-weather. Another reason is that it is very fun and easy to make. You can make it for yourself or for commercial purposes it is up to you. If you own a bar or juice shop and following this recipe for commercial purposes you need to have a fridge to keep this drink chill. Your best and most suitable option should be a commercial upright drinks fridge to keep the drinks cool. As the name describe this drink use ice and there are two ways to use them. First is simple putting ice cubes and second chocolate flavor ice cubes and that can be made at home. I prefer the second one because it enhances the drink’s taste. So, without more drooling let’s get to the recipe.
Prep Time: 2 min
Cook Time: 1 min
Serves: 1 glass
- 2 cups milk
- Hot cocoa mix
- 6 to 8 ice cubes (I am using homemade chocolate ice cubes)
- Mini dark choc chips for garnishing
- A small bar of chocolate for garnishing
- Ice cube tray
- Tall glass
Making of Chocolate Ice Cubes:
- You will need milk and cocoa mix to make ice cubes. Gather all the ingredients.
- Now, take a bowl and pour the milk in it. Next, pour the cocoa mix into the bowl.
- Take a whisk and combine the mixer.
- When ready pour this mixer into ice cubes tray. Pour the mixer equally in each portion.
- At last, put this tray into the freezer until the ice cubes become solid.
Making of Iced chocolate Cocoa Drink:
- Gather all the ingredients. Take a tall glass and pour the freeze chocolate ice cubes.
- Pour cocoa mix in the glass.
- Now take milk and pour it in the glass.
- Next, take a spoon and slowly stir the milk and cocoa. It may take a little time to combine and dissolve cocoa into milk properly. The reason is because of the ice cubes the milk becomes cold and taking time to combine. Stir the drink until you see no more chunks of powder.
- When mixture becomes smooth, garnish it with mini choc chips. Use grater to crush the chocolate bar and then sprinkle crushed chocolate. Your iced chocolate drink is ready for serving.
If you are using chocolate ice cubes use less cocoa in your drink. If you are using simple ice cubes you may want to double the quantity of cocoa mix. If you are using chocolate ice cubes opt for a single serving of cocoa mix.
1 single tall glass of this chocolate drink contains 310 calories. 200mg sodium, 11g fat, 13g protein, 1g fiber and, 42g carbs.