Professional interior designers are always seeking finishing touches that add, not only vintage colors and cozy warmth to a room, but also bring a sense of truly rich history. Pendleton blankets have been produced in the US since 1863. Still family operated and owned, the mills initially produced the Native American trade blankets for regional tribes of the area. Presently, the blankets are not only used around the whole world, but for a wide array of different purposes. Interior home decoration is among such purposes. This article lists the foremost five super creative ways in which the foremost interior designers use these blankets to obtain the amazing yummy colors in homes they are working on.
- Wall hanging: You should forget any art that can be bought at the store. How about getting a gorgeous quilt hung on the wall behind your couch, behind the bed in the bedroom, or on the stairwell? All of the suggestions sound amazing, right?
- As a floor ottoman or bench cushion: Did you get an old bench from your area’s flea market but dislike the fabric? If yes, then you should bring out your staple gun and just redo the bench cushion by utilizing an old blanket from the Pendleton mills. After doing that, your amazing flea market find will be fully ready to take the center stage in your entryway or foyer.
- Bedspread: When you are out seeking Pendleton blankets for sale, know that they can be enjoyed every single day when you use them as an inviting, cozy bedspread. You should have the whole room designed around the vintage tones that are featured by the blanket itself.
- Curtains: You should just forget about boring linen, cheap polyester, or dull cotton curtains. You can go on to buy ring curtain clips and twin quilts that match one another. Just get the clips applied to the top of the quilt and then hang it on a conventional curtain rod and you will have the amazing curtains any home could ever have. This should then turn into an introduction to boho curtains thanks to the amazing wool blankets that are offered by Pendleton.
- Tablecloth for the dining table in your screen porch: Do you have friends coming over for a game night on your home’s screen porch with an amazing fire crackling in the background, or for a casual Sunday brunch of pancakes and amazing coffee? If you answered yes, then you should have the tone set for a truly welcoming space by utilizing a Pendleton wool blanket as the table cloth. Some people might still be unsure, but why not? Think outside the box, way outside the box, to make certain that you are above the ‘normal folks’.
In conclusion, these are the five foremost super creative ways to which the foremost designers put Pendleton blankets to. The blankets feature such a very rich history that began in 1863 and is still in operation till today. And if you aren’t yet in love with the brand and its amazing products, then these listed super creative uses should serve to help in sealing the deal. Contact expert designers for other uses.
Wearing Native American bracelets on both of your wrists may seem like an awkward thing to do but there are a lot of people out there that see it as a fashion trend. Read more: https://www.indiantraders.com/store/silverbracelets.html