Acellular Dermal Matrix Treatment: Introduction
- Science is the mother of all development. Presently, technology is so deeply integrated in human life that without its aid, one cannot imagine leading life peacefully. Healthcare is one of several sectors that has benefitted immensely from the advancements in science and technology. One among the several well-known innovations is acellular dermal matrix treatment.
- It has wide applications such as general surgery, plastic surgery, breast reconstruction, wound healing, and cosmetic surgery
- Acellular dermal matrix is derived from different sources such as human, porcine, and bovine
Request Brochure –
Key Drivers of Global Acellular Dermal Matrix Treatment Market
- Technological advancements are likely to fuel transformational improvements, not only in the positive outcomes of acellular dermal matrix treatment, but also spell advantages for market players in quality-of-life domains of the breast cancer treatment industry. New technologies and innovations that are expected to influence the acellular dermal matrix treatment market include 3D printing, which is currently being used to create soft absorbable shells with silicon filling, to sync with the specific medical requirements of patients.
- In the U.S. alone, 2.6 million procedures were carried out in 2016. These were soft tissue filler procedures, and the number of these procedures increased by 2% from the previous year in 2015.
- Development of healthcare is a primary factor that fuels the global acellular dermal matrix treatment market. Availability of complicated tools for surgery, better drugs, and better-equipped physicians all contribute to the rising demand for procedures in the global market.
Request COVID Analysis on Acellular Dermal Matrix Treatment Market –
- Rise in awareness among people is another benefit for players operating in the global acellular dermal matrix treatment market. Social media plays a major role, as information is available at the click of a button. Demand for procedures in the global acellular dermal matrix treatment market is estimated to rise at a steady pace, as literacy levels climb and people are exposed to information pertaining to health.
- Inclusion of acellular dermal matrix treatment in health insurances is another factor that boosts the market. Insurance companies have realized that acellular dermal matrix treatment is no longer a luxury, but a necessity. Consequently, they have begun including selected procedures that fall under acellular dermal matrix treatment. This has enabled people to undergo procedures, thus rising consumption in the global acellular dermal matrix treatment market.
Request customization on Acellular Dermal Matrix Treatment Market Report –
Polyhydroxyalkanoate Segment to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of material type, the global acellular dermal matrix treatment market can be classified into polyhydroxyalkanoate (PHA), silicone, dispersants, and others
- The polyhydroxyalkanoate segment is expected to dominate the global market during the forecast period, as it is extensively utilized as a material for reconstructive surgery, including tissue engineering
Human Tissue Origin Segment to Lead Global Market
- Based on tissue origin, the global acellular dermal matrix treatment market can be split into human, porcine, bovine, and others. The human segment is likely to dominate the global market during the forecast period, as human tissue is biocompatible and functional and also facilitates proliferation of various cells.
Breast Reconstruction to be Highly Lucrative Segment
- In terms of application, the global acellular dermal matrix treatment market can be categorized into orthopedics, breast reconstruction, plastic surgery, general surgery, wound repair, dental, and others
- The breast reconstruction segment is projected to account for a major share of the global acellular dermal matrix treatment market by 2031. The breast reconstruction market is gaining momentum owing to increasing applications of ADMs. Furthermore, breast reconstruction techniques have evolved significantly over the last several decades, with options that can be tailored to the individual needs of women suffering from breast cancer.
Pre Book Acellular Dermal Matrix Treatment Market Report –
North America to Offer Significant Opportunities in Acellular Dermal Matrix Treatment Market
- In terms of region, the global acellular dermal matrix treatment market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is projected to account for a significant share of the global acellular dermal matrix treatment market owing to a rapidly ageing population. One in every four people in the region would be aged 65 and above by the year of 2050. Skin issues compound with age owing to low rate of regeneration of cells, fall in elasticity and strength, which is estimated to fuel the acellular dermal matrix treatment market at a rapid pace in the near future. Furthermore, high disposable income, which allows for a higher expenditure on procedures, is another key factor driving the market in the region.
- The market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand considerably owing to improving standard of living in the region, which comes with a rise in disposable income
Key Players Operating in Global Acellular Dermal Matrix Treatment Market
The global acellular dermal matrix treatment market is highly fragmented, with the presence of international and local players. Key players operating in the global acellular dermal matrix treatment market are:
- Zimmer Biomet
- Stryker Corporation
- Allergan, Inc.
- Integra LifeSciences Corporation
- Aziyo Biologics
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Gunze Corp.
- Cook Medical Incorporated
- R. Bard, Inc.
- HANS BIOMED CORP
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207