The energy and enthusiasm for entrepreneurship are high when it comes to India. Small and medium-scale businesses are on the rise. Though the ideas and creativity among Indians is high, lack of funds can be a horrific experience. Small businesses and startups suffer from low availability of funds and that is the main obstacle faced by business owners. The business lifecycle needs a sufficient flow of funds so that it is easy to develop the major areas of business, like marketing, technology, techniques, and working capital. It is important to focus on various aspects of business with a good source of funds. This is the reason why there are various schemes and types of start-up business loans that are available for startups. The financial sectors are trying to finance startups as they are the future of the Indian economy.
Top 8 business loan options for start-ups
- Small business loan: A small business loan is the most common form of loan offered by various banks and non-banking financial institutions. This loan is taken by start-ups against their eligibility and the amount is paid in simple EMI within a fixed tenure.
- Equity financing: When business owners raise money by offering an ownership interest in the company, it is known as equity financing. A good amount of funds can be raised to meet the needs of start-ups. A startup business does not need a lot of funds in the very beginning, and equity financing is a good option.
- Crowdfunding: Crowdfunding platforms and campaigns are helping startups finance their business in a good manner. Crowdfunding is helpful for start-ups to gain a lot of financial help from various investors, companies, individuals, and public platforms. It will be a good way to get hold of a good amount of money at a low rate of interest.
- A Small business administration loan: An SBA loan is taken by start-ups to finance their business. This is a government initiative for small start-ups to get a good amount of money at a very low rate of interest. This has been a very helpful initiative taken by government bodies to develop start-ups. For Business Loan click here business loan apply online.
- Equipment loan: When a business starts, the main expenses are on buying expensive equipment. This loan is end-specific and can be used for equipment. If you are a startup, you would surely benefit from having an equipment loan from the banks and non-banking financial institutions.
- Online invoice loan: An online invoice loan is gaining favor in the startup community. It works by a small business or startup borrowing against its existing invoices or accounts receivable. The startup provides the existing paperwork for its invoices and a loan is offered on behalf of the invoices that are generated.
- Credit: Use any line of credit for commercial loans. This is definitely the last option that you can seek when all other options are closed. You can go for any line of credit and it will be easy to meet your needs.
- A Personal loan: A personal loan is a flexible form of loan that can be used for business purposes. You can quickly opt for this flexible and unsecured form of loan to manage expenses related to your business.
Listed above is the famous start-up business loan that you can opt for. It will help you settle and develop your business as per your needs.
Must Read : Is Your Home Loan Interest Rate the Lowest?