Water purification is the most important aspect of maintaining good health and overall well-being. It is essential to drink safe and clean drinking water since Indian cities are highly polluted. If you have decided to go on and get a water purifier, you may get confused between alkaline and UV water purifier. A UV water purifier is very popular, but there is also a lot of rumour and popularity surrounding an alkaline water purifier. Here’s all the information that you must know if you are making an investment. It will help you get the best water purifier.
What is a UV water purifier?
A UV water purifier, or ultraviolet ray water purifier, is one of the most common forms of purification that can purify water with the help of harmful ultraviolet rays. These rays are harmful, and they kill all the living and patent microorganisms and germs that are present in your drinking water. There are other filters in a UV water purifier as well, like the sediment filter and carbon filter. You will actually feel the purity of water by the odour and taste of drinking water with the best UV water purifier.
The advantages of using a UV Water Purifier
An ultraviolet water purifier is a system that ensures the purification of soft drinking water. Soft drinking water has various sorts of germs and microorganisms that will cause you harm. This is why ultraviolet rays are used by the system to kill and damage the effect. Now, an ultraviolet ray will also be harmful to humans. So, you may question your safety regarding this. However, there is no need to be concerned because the harmful ultraviolet rays will have no effect on you. The rays are emitted internally within the system and you simply have nothing to do with it. A UV water purifier is very effective for softening drinking water. It kills around 99% of bacteria and microorganisms in drinking water. For the sediment and pollutants, there are sediment and carbon filters that eradicate the presence of solid contaminants from drinking water. This will ensure that the water that you are drinking is completely free from all the harmful pollutants.
What is an alkaline water purifier?
An alkaline water purifier is essential at home as it provides safe water for drinking, cooking, and more. It neutralises the toxins and acids present in the water to make it potable.
It is always recommended to drink alkaline water over normal drinking water. The alkaline water purifier neutralises the acidic content in water and makes it alkaline.
The Advantages of Alkaline Water Purification
- For a healthy body, maintaining the pH level in the body is very essential. You must get the balance right for the proper functioning of the body. It keeps the organs in good condition and avoids any kind of damage. The pH level is very important and you get that right with an alkaline water purification system.
- Alkaline water is very popular for flushing out all the harmful toxins and germs from the body. It completely detoxifies your body and helps in maintaining good health. Harmful toxins are not at all a good sign for good health.
- Alkaline water proves to be beneficial for maintaining a good immunity system in the body. The toxins are flushed out and your body becomes healthy to fight any disease. With a good immunity system, you can stay away from various communicable diseases in one go.
- Unhealthy junk food significantly increases acidity in your body. To neutralise this acidity, the alkaline body will help in losing weight. This really works well in maintaining good health and maintaining safety. When the acid in the body is neutralized, you can easily gain weight.
- Alkaline water helps in maintaining hydration. If you become dehydrated anywhere in the body, or if the fluid in your body is low, you will need alkaline water. Keep your body hydrated, especially when it is summer and you lose a lot of water in the form of sweat.
- Alkaline water helps with good skin and hair health. You will have good and healthy hair and healthy skin.
- Alkaline water stops ageing. The signs of ageing are reduced when you continuously drink alkaline water. You can look healthy and young.
Which one to choose?
Both UV and alkaline water purifiers are very popular. It is easily available and is meant for the purification of water. You can get anyone based on your needs, type of water, and definitely budget, which has an important role to play here. If you understand the importance and your needs for a water purifier, it will definitely help you deal with the best water purification.
Alkaline and UV water purifiers are very popular. If you need a healthy lifestyle with zero disease and health ailments, you must purchase an alkaline water purifier. To get the best UV water purifier, you can visit the LG website or store for the best deals.