Joint pain is usually not because of any underlying disease. The main reason for joint main is due to the tear and wear of joint due to repeated motion and friction. Whatever your condition is make sure to be aware and get under medical guidance, if need consult the Best knee replacement hospital in Ghaziabad. Be very vocal about yourself and let your doctor know the nitty-gritty. Don’t leave out any information about your health thinking it is minor.
Experts of the Best Orthopaedic hospital in NCR Delhi, suggest to engage in the following pointers to make sure your joint pain is managed efficiently.
There are majorly two types of arthritis include osteoarthritis (OA) and rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
OA is a result of wear and tear of cartilage due to the rubbing of bones together, which leads to friction, damage, and inflammation.
RA is a condition that shows symptoms throughout the joints in the body. It’s an autoimmune disease and is caused when the immune system attacks the healthy joints and tissues.
- Keep your joints moving– Gentle stretches to keep up the mobility
- Use good posture- Physiotherapy sessions can help to sit, stand and walk
- Know your limits- Don’t overstrain and make sure to balance your exercise and resting time
- Manage weight- Avoid being overweight as it brings in a lot of unneeded complications
- Quit smoking- Smoking causes stress and also slows down the recovery process
What to do
Choose the correct of activities.
Indulge in Stretching, range-of-motion exercises and then eventually progress to strength training. Also actively participate in light exercises which includewalking, cycling or water exercises, to improve your mood and at the same time control your weight.
What to avoid
Avoid activities like the following mentioned:
- High-impact aerobics
- Repeating the same movement, sports such as tennis, golf, etc.
What to do
Doctors at the Best knee replacement hospital in NCR Delhi suggest that Over-the-counter pain medications, namely acetaminophen, or naproxen sodium at times can help relieve occasional pain which get triggered by activity your muscles and joints.
Consult the Best Orthopaedic hospital in Ghaziabad if over-the-counter medications don’t relieve your pain and you need something more than just OTC medicines.
What to avoid
- Focusing only on pain.
Physical and emotional integration
What to do
Therapies To Undergo to get better results in a shorter time span
- Cognitive-behavioural therapy
- Relaxation therapy
- Heat and cold
A list of strengthening exercise that will help in pain management
- Straighten and rise one of your legs while sitting or lying on your back. Repeat it.
- Do step up exercise and repeat with the other leg each time
- Sit on a chair and then stand and sit and keep repeating this for a minute.
- Hold a chair and squat until the kneecaps cover the toes. Do this 10 times a day to keep your mobility easy.
Intake of supplements help in avoiding joint pain in the first place. Fish liver oils have pr may reduce inflammation in stiffness and joint tenderness in rheumatoid arthritis.
Another very effective complementary remedy is glucosamine, a natural ‘building block’ of cartilage.
To know more and keep your joints healthy consult the experts at the Best Orthopaedic hospital in NCR Delhi, for the desired results you are looking for. You can also consult them on how to avoid joint pain, and incase you are diagnosed with RA at an early age make sure to be under regular guidance to manage the pain and stop the condition from worsening completely,